Connect with us

National News

Turned by 7 October, Netanyahu’s legacy can be rebuilt by war with Iran

Published

on

Some critics say it was Netanyahu’s laser focus on Iran, and the military and intelligence resources dedicated to it blinded the defense establishment for danger in Israeli leader and Gaza.

Hamas’s attack is a stain on Netanyahu’s legacy

Hamas’s attack, killing 1,200 people and took 251 hostage, blinded Israel. Netanyahu, who prefers to portray himself as a security hawk and the only true guardian of Israel, is seen by many, as Hamas has promoted a failed strategy before the attack before the attack by sending huge amounts of assistance to Gaza that Hamas was closed.

In fact, the Palestinian terrorist group will staging a cruel attack that will crush Israel’s Wanted Defense and change the course of history. After Hamas’s attack, Netanyahu’s public support fell.

Netanyahu shut down accountability for the attack, pointing to a finger on his safety heads and dismissed the demands for a public inquiry into failures. He says that he will answer difficult questions about his role after the war, now in his 21 months.

Any political boost from war can fade from elections

Netanyahu’s work has not been done. Grind the war in Gaza, and Netanyahu still dreams of a generalization deal between Israel and Arab Powerhouse Saudi Arabia.

The question is whether Netanyahu will turn politically from Iran war. Elections held last week revealed that Netanyahu would struggle to form an alliance even today. Even if he receives a competition from Sunday’s US attack, it is not clear how long it can last.

Busiski compared Netanyahu’s potential political prediction to a world leader who preferred to compare himself, Winston Churchill, who led the Nazis to win the Nazis in the Second World War, was re -elected by WNOT to the 1945 vote because public priorities were dramatically transferred.

“Bibi may be the king of Israel,” Busisky said using a nickname for the popular Netanyahu among his supporters, “But even a king has his own boundaries.”

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

National News

RJD, AIMIM urged the time limit expansion for voter list

Published

on

The Supreme Court announced on Friday, August 29, that it will hear petitions filed by RJD (Rashtriya Janata Dal) and AIMIM (All India Majlis-e-Idena-ul-Musslimin), who seek more time for voters, blessing for assembly elections at the end of this year.

For example, the hearing date matches the current deadline to enter such claims and objections – 1 September.

Justice Surya Kant, Jomalya Bagchi and Vipul M. A bench with Pancholi confirmed that the hearing would be held on Monday (1 September). The court was decided after Advocate Prashant Bhushan and senior advocate Shoaib Alam, who representing RJD, informed the bench that several applications were requested to expand the deadline.

Nizam Pasha, representing AIMIM, supported more time requirement due to the large number of claims being filed.

“The number of claims filed is increasing rapidly. The deadline needs to be extended,” Alam told the court.

Pasha said that about 80,000 claims were filed before the court’s 22 August order. The number increased to 95,000 after the order.

“We are requesting to listed these applications as soon as possible,” said Pasha.

Continue Reading

National News

Women and children hungry, with Netanyahu, head of United Nations Food Agency

Published

on

According to the Palestinian Health Ministry in Gaza, about 63,000 people have died in Gaza since the war started. The agency said that 71 people were killed due to Israeli attacks on the previous day, while the scores were more injured. While the ministry does not distinguish between citizens and fighters, it says that more than half of the dead were women and children.

The ministry is part of the Hamas-Interactive Government and is part of employees by medical professionals. The United Nations and independent experts consider it to be the most reliable source of war casualties. Israel disputes its figures, but has not provided its own.

Hamas -led militants kidnapped 251 people and killed around 1,200 people, most of the citizens launched this latest war in the 7 October 2023 attack. Most hostages have been released in ceasefire or other deals. Out of the remaining 50 in Gaza, Israel believes that about 20 are alive.

United Nations chief Gutres has stated that Israel is with the obligations to protect citizens, to protect citizens, facilitate more human access and their required needs.

Systematic disintegration of food water and healthcare systems, Guterres said, “is the result of deliberately decisions that defy basic humanity”.

Continue Reading

National News

VP Vance says

Published

on

The 41 -year -old Republican’s remarks occurred amid increasing concerns about President Trump’s health after a major injury during his meeting with South Korean President Lee J. Mayung. It has been added that there are concerns about his inflamed ankles, its strange moving moves and a mixture of words.

In 78 years and seven months in January, Trump was the oldest President to take oath of office in US history, who had his predecessor, who was 78 and two months as Biden, when he assumed office in 2021.

Vance, who is the third youngest VP in American history, assured the nation that he was ready to take over in terms of anything that happens to President Trump.

“… If God does not, there is a terrible tragedy, I cannot think of better on-the-world training than what I have received in the last 200 days,” he told the USA Today.

Earlier this month, President Trump called Vance a “most likely” successor for the Maga movement, but VP has speculated about its 2028 schemes.

Continue Reading

Trending