Sports
Transfer rumors, news: Liverpool Newcastle returns to it

Liverpool Are ready to make another step to bring in Newcastle United Striker Alexander its After two teams meet on Monday, while Tottenham Hotspur Trying to spend big to sign Manchester City Winger Savinho And Como Midfielder Nico pazJoin us for the latest transfer news, rumors and gossip from all over the world.
Transfers homepage , Deal done , Grade of men , Female grade
Top stories
, Man exits the squad amidst United talks
, Bayindir starts on Onana for Fulham’s UTD trip
, Arteta: Eze called me to chase Tottenham
Trending rumors
, Newcastle United Preparing yourself Liverpool To sign a striker to another bid Alexander its Before the window is closed, says inwsThe 25 -year -old ISAC was the subject of a bid of £ 110 million from Reds earlier this month, but after that it was rejected Posted on Instagram This “relationship cannot be released” and has been left out of the squad all the season. During this time, Many times Claims that Liverpool is ready to focus on developing 16 -year -old Winger Rio NagumohaInstead of chasing other expensive signs like PSG Bradley Barcola Or Lyon‘S Malik Fofana,
, Tottenham Hotspur £ 60m to sign is ready to bid Manchester City Winger Savinho And the transfer will try to get a deal until the end of the window, as reported by Fabricio romano21 -year -old, eager to join the spurs and now everything depends on the size of the offer. During this time, Romano report That spurs have seen € 70 meter offer to sign Como Midfielder Nico paz rejected. 20 -year -old wants to live with Como as he sees from the point of view of future return to his former club real MadridThe next year will activate a section to re -sign him.
– Manchester City will consider joining the fight to signature crystal Palace Center back Mark Gauhi If Manual axis And Nathan alone Depart this week, says Daily star, The pair is associated with Galatasarai and Everton Respectively. 25 -year -old Gahi is already desired by Liverpool, Tottenham and Barcelona And there is only one year left on the contract of your palace. The city is considering him as a £ 35M option and he feels that he will have a long -term value.
, Al Ineihad The door is opened for the east Chelsey Midfielder N’Golo Kanté To leave with two years later Saudi Pro League Club, as reported MalevolentThe 34 -year -old has already been offered various Ligue 1 Teams, including As Monaco And Paris FCAlso in another Saudi Club Al QadasiahMidfielder’s next step is likely to be investigated France Manager Didier Deschamps with 2026 World Cup.
, AC Milan Looking to sign Marsail Midfielder Adrian Rabiot After the fight with a team partner was placed in the transfer list, as told by CalciaomerotWhich connects that USMNT MIDFIELDER Yumns Musa There will be a player to make way. Atlanta Like Musa, but, Rosonary Will not accept any proposal under € 30m. Rabiot has also been in touch Internazionale And JuventusBut Milan boss Masimiliano Alegri wants to reconnect with 30 -year -old.
Confirmation deal
To follow…
Take a specialist
1:51
Did Azanel take steps to sign a Arsenal Force Liverpool?
Craig Burley argued whether Liverpool would be concerned about Arsenal that would sign Eberchi Aze.
What has the future of Alexander of ESPN to Alexander.
Its future has been the saga of summer, and it does not soon show any sign of reaching a resolution at any time.
Sweden International issued a sensational statement last week to take matters into his hands, motivating Newcastle to release his own public reaction. While the Tenside club remains stable in the desire to not approve the exit of the player, the word of his statement was probably less uneven than the expectation, given that they do not meet the terms of fulfilling the terms of a transfer.
This opens the door to the liverpool to return to the conversation table with improvement in its initial £ 110m bid. It is interested in the Premier League Champion, although he will have to encourage re -bidding from Newcastle.
While the fan for its position lies in the response emotion, football is eventually a business and, with a suitable offer, should return the liverpool, the newcastle may begin to feel that it is one that they cannot forbid.
Other rumors
2:14
Where does Marcus Rashford fit in Barcelona attack?
Louis Garcia and Elle Moreno reacts to Marcus Rashford’s performance for Barcelona vs. Levante.
– Manchester United Forward Ritual Getting closer to joining Napoli after a phone call with the former team partner Scott Mactomin. ,Courier delio sport,
– Tottenham and Eston Villa West have tracked the midfielder Lucas Pakwetta, 27. ,daily Mail,
– Tottenham is also keen on Monaco midfielder Magnes wisdom23, which can proceed to about € 55 m. ,Football insider,
-Arsenal is ready for 16 -year -old midfielder Victor Ozianwuna The Irish record transfer of approximately £ 2m from Shemrock Rovers, as he would sign a pre-affiliation and join when he would be 18 years old in January 2027.Reinforced,
– There is concern about concerns whether Juventus will be able to get into the striker Randle Kolo Muni On the debt again from Paris St.-Germen, because there is a disagreement about what section should be the value to make the deal permanent. ,Tuttosport,
– Will talk to Roma Jayden Sancho To celebrate Winger again to join them again, Manchester already agreed to the € 24 meter deal with United. ,Nicolo vein,
– After a failed therapy for the Bayer Levercussen striker Victor Boniface, AC Milan is now looking at Sporting CP Conrad Harder, Gentleman Tolu arocodare And Monaco Breel To banish some ones dreams thoughts, etc.But Milan boss Masimiliano Alegri is insisting for Juventus’ Dusan Vlahovic. ,Gazeta dello sport,
– Milan Al Ahali looking at Ahli Merih Demiral And lecester city Kaleb okoli To fill the gap in defense, but other candidates may emerge before the deadline. ,Calciaomerot,
– Porto Arsenal is ready to make another offer for defender Jakub career After rejecting one in July. ,Fabricio romano,
– Basicatas has negotiated to try to sign Chelsea Winger Mercy sterling,Nicolo vein,
– Girona midfielder Ladislav Crazsi This week is expected to make € 30M steps for Wolverhampton Wanderers. ,Fabricio romano,
– Nottingham Forest Croatia is looking to sign a goalkeeper Dominic livakovich From Fanarbahe. ,Guardian,
– Leeds United Winger Largi Ramazani A loan to join Valencia is closing at the step. ,Sky sports,
– Saudi pro -league’s side Al Nasar and Al Ahali are struggling with Bayer Leverkusen midfielder Palayat,True tawolyri,
– Galatasaray has presented the € 28m bid to sign the Monaco defender Wilfred singo24. ,Malevolent,
– Bayer Levercussen has sought information on Manchester City Midfielder Ilke GundoganWhich is not in Pep Guardiola’s plans and will leave in the coming days. ,Nicolo vein,
– Leverkusen is also progressing in conversation for Monaco Alice Ben Segir, They have already agreed to a contract. ,L ‘equipe,
– Bayer may be an outgoing for leverkusen, as Piero Hinki If it comes to a suitable proposal, it will decide. Defender has a € 60 meter release clause but Work -work -dive Want to keep it. ,Florian Pletanburg,
– Paris FC, Nice and Real Sosidad are all insisting on signing RB leapzig midfielders Amdou Hedra, Which is one year on its contract and was released out of the leapzig squad against Bayern Munich. ,Rudy Gaulatti,
– Leon Ave assured Malevolent That he should join them, but Briton and How Albian wants to send a Premier League Club to the borrowing midfielder. ,L ‘equipe,
Sports
RB Leipzig to Tottenham Sign Netherlands Winger Zavi Simmons

Tottenham has announced signs Zavi Simmons From Red bull leapzig On a long -term contract.
Sources have told ESPN that the fee was in an area of € 60 million ($ 70m).
The 22 -year -old was allowed to travel by Lipzig in London on Thursday to finalize a 22 -year -old step.
Semans are in Bundesleiga Club since 2023, initially from loan Paris Saint GermainBefore making the move permanent in January last season.
There he scored 22 goals and assisted 24 times in 78 demonstrations, won the German Super Cup in the 2023/24 season.
Graduates of both Barcelona and PSG academies, Simmons, have been warm property for some time, and showed their immense talent with a target for Netherlands against England in the Euro 2024 semi -finals.
Simmons, who will wear the number 7 jersey in Tottenham, said: “I am really happy and cannot wait to leave. I have been dreaming of it for a long time.
“This is a great club and when I met the head coach, I directly knew that it was the right place for me.
“I will bring flair to the team, but also hard work and discipline. I want to do everything I can win, for the team and for fans too.”
Tottenham called and he responded to 📞 pic.twitter.com/2ovw8algwx
– Tottenham Hotter (@SPursOFFICIAL) August 29, 2025
Tottenham manager Thomas Frank, who enjoyed a perfect start for the Premier League season, said: “I am really happy that we have brought Zevi – that’s a great additional to the squad.
“He is still young, although he already has good experience and has played a lot of games at the top level in the last few years.
“Xavi has proved his ability to achieve the target and assistance from both the status of number 10 and the leftist. He is also a great eye for his teammates who are in terms of unlocking to rescue, and I know that he will be part of a good team that is already working hard together.”
Sources told ESPN that Chelsea was interested in all summer, but did not choose the option of rival spurs with a formal proposal, instead focused on his efforts to complete the £ 40 meters ($ 53m) of Alejandro Garnacho from Manchester United.
Although Chelsea opted not to make an official proposal, the deal for Simmons is an important coup for spurs, as they have missed other major goals in the attacker midfield position.
Morgan Gibbs-White The option to sign a new contract with Nottingham Forest Whereas Aborchi az Choose to leave crystal Palace For Arsenal When a deal also agreed with the spurs.
, UCL Draw of Tottenham: PSG, Dortmund, more
– Transfer rumors, news: Follow ESPN’s daily live blog
, The biggest full transfer of summer window grading
Simmons weakened the weak condition of James Madison’s severe knee injury-that the anterior cruciate ligament surgery earlier this month-and manager would help Frank Frank to build his promising start for life in the club, with the mastermind an impressive 2–0 victory. Manchester City last weekend.
Chelsea meanwhile, can see to move to Barcelona Firmin lopez Although they need to follow the terms of a UEFA sentence, which decides that they must record a positive transfer balance regarding the previous season conference league squad to register a new signature for this year’s Champions League campaign.
Christopher Nkunku’s Aptitude € 42m ($ 49m) forward AC Milan Will help in that regard. Sources told the future of ESPN Nicholas jackson It is not clear between interest from Nuclear, Aston Villa And Juventus But a proposal is expected before Monday’s transfer deadline.
Sports
Arsenal’s Boukeyo Saka ignored only a few weeks – Arteta

Mikel Artetta has said Bukeyo saka Only one will be ignored for a few weeks – but admitted that it is a “big concern” England Star suffered two hamstring injuries in eight months.
Saka was withdrawn in another part ArsenalWin against Leeds In the last weekend, in the Emirates, and he will be absent for his visit to his side Liverpool On Sunday.
However, the injury is not as bad as there was fear before and it is estimated that the 23 -year -old man may be in a position to return to action next month.
Saka missed in December for 3 ½ months of the previous season after surgery on her right hamstring. He returned in April and played 13 times before taking another hamstring issue, in his second presence of the new campaign, in his left leg.
“He (Saka) does not need surgery,” said Arteta. “This is not bad as the previous one. He felt something, so he will be out for a few weeks.
“But this is clearly a concern, a big, especially when we talk about a sprinter and a player who is very often in a football match in the area that needs to be exploded, the changes of speed rhythm are as much as possible.
“But we will learn again why this happened and make it strong. Unfortunately injuries are part of a career. They do not have fair to be fair with the amount of sports they have played at their age but this is something we want to erase.”
Arteta can be without seven players against her blockbuster clash Premier League Champion. Saka, Gabriel Jesus And Kai Hurtz All are outside, whereas Martin Ødegaard, Christian norgard, Landro trkesard And Ben white There are doubts.
This week, as a minor surgical process on its knee, the club described what the club described. However, Captain Odegard could have facilitated the Enfield so far despite a strange fall on his shoulder in winning leads.
– UCL draw analysis: Good game for arsenal, bad for PSG
– The biggest relationship: Madrid Face Liverpool, City in the city
, Reminds how the new Champions League format works
“It’s very unfortunate, and is very sad for him,” Arteta said about the haurtz, who missed the previous season with a hamstring injury for three months.
“He did great to recover from the previous one. He had never hurt before before. And suddenly it happens.
“Obviously, we lose another big player for many, several weeks. But it was the right thing to do. The doctors advised and he was very confident in the end that it was the fastest and best way to resolve that issue.
“For Martin, they have not yet trained, and if he does it, it will happen tomorrow. It is doing everything he can do, and we are doing everything we can do to provide him. There is an injury, but hopefully if everything goes well, he can face it.”
Arsenal The runner -up for Reds last season, 10 points back in favor of the Arne slot.
And when asked if Liverpool is a favorite for maintaining his crown, Arteta concluded: “The favorite is always the one who won last year.
“Somebody has to come and take that crown away from them so that we will try to do so. The purpose is to be better than them.”
Sports
Commonwealth Games 2030: India’s host offers offer; Ahmedabad put forward as the host. More sports news

India has formally submitted its resolution to host the 2030 Commonwealth Games, which aims to bring back the prestigious multi-game program to the country after 20 years.A delegation among the representatives of the Commonwealth Games Association of India and the Government of Gujarat presented an official bid for the Commonwealth Games, earlier known as the Commonwealth Games Federation.The city of Ahmedabad has been proposed as a host for this historic century edition, which is a 100 -year symbol of the Commonwealth Games.Go beyond the border with our YouTube channel. Subscribe now!Gujarat Sports Minister Harsh Sanghvi emphasized that the sports will be established on the ancient principle of ‘Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam’, meaning “the world is a family,” to promote unity and human relations.The plan of all the stakeholders coming to India will be directed by the principle of eighteen Devo Bhava, which translates into “guest divine”. PT Usha, president of the Indian Olympic Association, said, “The dialect represents the aspirations of an entire country. Commonwealth sports in Amdavad will not only showcase India’s sports capabilities, but will also show the values of friendship, respect and inclusive friendship that define our sports culture.”“As we celebrate the centenary version, India is ready to welcome the Commonwealth family with warmth and excellence, motivating a new generation to dream and get through the game.”The dialect aligns with the long -term vision of India’s long -term vision to establish itself as a major sports nation, where major programs serve as a catalyst for sports participation and development of infrastructure.
-
IPL3 months ago
‘Any nahhi numba hai’: Furious MS Dhoni loses cool, CSK shouts at players – Watch. Cricket news
-
Sports3 months ago
‘Is MS Dhoni fit or not?’ Cricket news
-
IPL3 months ago
Explained: Why Punjab Kings will get two opportunities to reach IPL 2025 final
-
National News3 months ago
Indian Youth Congress started fellowship program for young lawyers
-
IPL3 months ago
IPL 2025: Hardik Pandya hit the unique ‘Triple Century’ in T20S.
-
IPL3 months ago
‘No, you can’t take it …’: Shreyas Iyer’s bold statement. Cricket news
-
Sports3 months ago
How Rohit Sharma’s bad form with BAT is damaging Mumbai Indians’ IPL 2025 campaign
-
National News3 months ago
Mamta paid tribute to ‘rebel’ poet Qazi Nazrul Islam on her birth anniversary