Connect with us

Match Results

Shakur Stevenson raised the issue with the rift of Türkiye Alalshik in a quarrel of ‘Tom and Jerry’ in boxing

Published

on

WBC Lightweight Champion Shakur Stevenson is ready to protect his long -awaited July 12 title against Challengers William Zepeda, it is difficult to ignore the shocking shape of chips on both his shoulders.

Stevenson (23–0, 11 kos), 28-year-old Southpow and Three-Division Champion, who captured the silver in the 2016 Olympics, heard all this from his critics, who claim that he fights in a boring style and promotes the promoters to prevent a small native to stop the sellek natives of New Jersey, New Jersey.

Therefore, as he prepares to protect his title third against Jepaida (33–0, 27 kos), especially two years in public eyes, where Stevenson was criticized for being out of the city of his home in 2024 in 2024 in a title defense, which after February, after receiving zero credits, for zero credits.

“F — They, they do not talk to ING. They are not getting into the ring,” Stevenson told CBS Sports last week. “I do not have to stand up and fight someone else’s fight, I fight my own battle. And if I think I am standing there and fighting, I am doing this because I know I can win that fight. At the end of the day, it only matters when I become victorious. I don’t care what someone says or trying to get out all these rules.

“F — them. Seriously, f — them, I don’t want to hear that nonsense.”

The fight against Zepeda, a 29 -year -old Mexico -native, will be on the first boxing card to be held at the US Open Tennis tournament site Queens, New York’s Louis Armstrong Stadium. The event will be the third Turkish Allashikh under its new “The Ring” series, which was sponsored by The Legendary Magazine which was bought by Allashikh last year.

While Stevenson said on the record that he “appreciates” Allashikh for fighting, especially given that it has been chasing a Stevenson for two years, he means to incite boxers to avoid aggressively avoiding the powerful Saudi Arabia advisor to avoid aggressive contact with the new anti-mandate.

Allashikh has vowed to eliminate “Tom and Jerry” boxing matches, which is probably a reference to record-setting low compubox output, which in early May was in a back-to-back card on the Alalshik cards associated with Ryan Garcia, Dewin Honey, Canalo Alverez and William Sculls. In fact, Allashikh reiterated the warning during the recent alverages-tereles Croffard Multi-Cit Tour to promote his sept 13 superfite.

Stevenson said, “I am disappointed in some things that I am hearing that with ‘No Running’ Thing,” Stevenson said at the press conference. “At the end of the day, ‘Bud’ Crawford performed amazing in the game of boxing. I never saw a fight where he ran away, so insulting a legend like this is derogatory.

“I think it is out of place using that line with any fighter, in my opinion. I think we are all fighters, we all go through a long training camp and we do super hard work to come out and do the best work of our abilities. Now, if some people are part of boxing, they do not use anything due to dirt.

When the battle was announced, Stevenson publicly shared his disappointment with being placed against Zepeda in a co-main program, as the main support for non-examination super middleweight clash, which included New York-Honor Edgar Berlanga against Hamjah Sheeraz, which is a big plan against the 26-year-old Slogger, which is a big plan against the 26-year-old Slogger.

“I mean, everyone (will be upset),” said Stevenson. “But at the end of the day, (I have) for the decisions (Allashikh and ‘The Ring’) are nothing that they make behind the closed doors. I don’t have nonsense to do so, but I know that it is to do something with the child that Turkey is liked.”

Sheez’s support for Allashikh also spreads to Stevenson, if there is a recent social media post, where the Chairman of the Saudi Arabia General Entertainment Authority was criticized as a promoter, then many people in boxing declare their hope that both would be victorious for a big quarrel.

It was a tweet that also caught Stevenson from the guard.

“I don’t know how real it is now,” Stevenson said, in relation to Allashikh’s often trolling method. “I have no clue if he really feels or what a side.


Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Match Results

Roy Jones Junior ‘Surely’ Referee Shakeel O’Neill vs Charlie Mac

Published

on

Roy-Jones-JR-VS-VS-Well-Mack-Shake-Shake-Shiwile-ONIL-Smith-Boxing-Nuz-Tode-28-2025.jpg
Getty Image/Logan Story

Roy Jones Junior Celebrity is happy to join the boxing Xinigons. Jones recently expressed interest in mentioning a proposed boxing match between Shakeel O’Nell and Charles “Charlie Mac ” Elston, Wil Smith’s former-bodyguard.

The former four-division world champion Jones was asked about his interest in Shak vs. Mac. Jones, a former undisputed light heavyweight champion, told TMZ sports He will be thrilled to finish the possible fight.

Jake Paul vs Garvonta Davis Fight: Social Media Superstar to Face ‘Tank’ in ‘Tank’ in exhibition bout in November

Brent Brookhouse

Jake Paul vs Garvonta Davis Fight: Social Media Superstar to Face 'Tank' in 'Tank' in exhibition bout in November

Jones Junior said on Wednesday, “If he jumps,” Jones Junior said on Wednesday. “IMA is definitely a referee. Without question.”

The proposal for a bizarre battle with Ellston, who challenged O’Neel through celebrity boxing founder Damon Feldman, began. After NBA Legend attempted to cut a line in an autograph session two years ago, Elston claimed that he “cut” O’neel in the neck. O’Neill accepted the challenge the next day.

“O Celebrity Boxing and Charlie Mac, I accept,” O’Nell said in an Instagram video posted on August 18. “You name time and place, I will stay there. Diesel does not run with anyone.”

To date, there is no evidence that a contract has been signed. O’Neill, 53, has dubbed in mixed martial arts training since 2000. In the first exhibitions, he boxed world champions Oscar de La Hoya and Shane Mosley, both lost both. Elston, considered in his 50s, is a music industry veteran and former bodyguard of Smith.


Continue Reading

Match Results

Jake Paul vs Garvonta Davis Fight: Social Media Superstar to Face ‘Tank’ in ‘Tank’ in exhibition bout in November

Published

on

Jake-Paul-Head.JPG
Getty images

After a two -time former unified heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua, after negotiating to face the most dangerous challenge of his career, Jake Paul has now published the current WBA lightweight champion Gerova “tank” to fight with “Tank” Davis. The streaming service met Davis in an exhibition bout at State Farm Arena in Atlanta on 14 November, in a streaming service announced on Wednesday.

The declaration is strange, as Paul has fought his career in the cruiserweight, with the exception of his fight with Mike Tyson, which was held in heavyweight. It makes for a difference of approximately 65-pounds where both people compete regularly as Davis is the owner of a title in the 135-Pound Division.

Paul had set his places on the Joshua fight, which Paul had a significant departure from contacting his boxing career.

Paul began defeating a series of fellow social media affected Anisongib, former NBA player Nat Robinson and former UFC fighters before losing close decisions for Tommy Fury in 2023. Paul defeated some more former UFC fighters and two low-level boxers to a box office repeatedly disappointed for the same time before the most time, which was the most time before by the same former UFC fighters and two low-level boxers. Chavez Junior.

All those opponents have been outside the world of boxing, or underscribed, or are well out of their prime, before their prime. Therefore, the conversation with Joshua was amazing.

Instead, Paul will now face Davis in a match that will not rely on the professional record of any man.

Davis is more skillful in his career with many titles in his career and some of the best skills in sports. But he must have been giving a lot of shape to Paul, and not only in weight, because Davis is eight inches short.

Davis was connected to a rematch with Lamont Roach Junior. After both fighters struggled with one Controversial draw in March In a battle, many people believe that Roach won. Draw kept Davis correct as a professional on 30–0-1.

Roach Remach separated after Davis was arrested on July 11 to attack his girlfriend. Those allegations were removed On August 12 after suppressing the allegations of the alleged victim.


Continue Reading

Match Results

Former champion Julio Sesar Chavez Junior was sent to Mexico, jailed after ice arrest in Los Angeles

Published

on

Julio-Sisar-Chowz-JR-Boxing-Nuz-Cut-Jack-Pale-A Ice-Maxico-Deportation-Agast-19-2025.jpg
Harry How/Getty Images

Boxer Julio Sesar Chavez Junior is in Mexican Jail after being deported from the United States. Chavez was arrested in the US last month and Cartel’s participation was accused.

An official said that Chavez was admitted to a jail in the northern state of Sonora. The Associated Press On Tuesday on the condition of anonymity. Chavez, 39, warned for his arrest in Mexico for smuggling alleged weapons and drugs, and relations with Sinaloa Cartel. Mexico Attorney General Alejandro Gartz Manero had revealed the investigation of Chavez, which started in 2019.

Mexican President Claudia Shinbam confirmed Chavez’s exile during a news conference on Tuesday.

“I think he was deported,” Shinbam told reporters. “I don’t know that it was yesterday or this morning. But he told us that he would come to Mexico.”

snow Chavez arrested on 2 July In Los Angeles, after days Lose to Jake Paul In a high-profile boxing fight. Chavez was arrested for eliminating his visa and lying on the application of a green card. The Homeland Security Department said last month that Chavez had abolished a tourist visa, which ended in February 2024.

According to the law enforcement, Chavez applied to an American citizen in April 2024 for a valid permanent resident position based on his marriage. Officials say Chavez’s spouse was linked to Sinaloa Cartel-Named as a foreign terrorist organization by the American government-Cartel leader Jokin Guzman’s now through a prior relationship with the deceased son.

Former WBC Middleweight Champion Caves is the son of the legendary three-division World Champion, Julio Sesar Chavez. In 2012, Chhote Chavez was convicted of drunk driving in Los Angeles and sentenced to 13 days to jail. In January 2024, he was allegedly arrested on gun charges for having two AR-style ghost rifles.


Continue Reading

Trending