Connect with us

Sports

Pakistan confirmed the return to FIH Hockey Pro League to face India twice in the upcoming season

Published

on

Pakistan confirmed the return to FIH Hockey Pro League to face India twice in the upcoming season
Pakistan Hockey Team (Image-X)

Pakistan The 2025-26 FIH has confirmed its participation in the Hockey Pro League season, establishing two matches against the arch-rivals India. The International Hockey Federation announced the acceptance of Pakistan’s invitation on Thursday, marking its return to the Elite competition after being promoted through the FIH Hockey Nations Cup in Malaysia.Pakistan’s entry comes after New Zealand, which won the Rashtra Cup final against Pakistan, rejecting the invitation to join the Pro League. After the protocol, FIH invited Pakistan as runners -up.The seventh edition of the Pakistan League will include eight other teams, including Argentina, Australia, Belgium, England, Germany, India, Netherlands and Spain. They will replace Ireland, who were again accused after finishing ninth in the previous season.The site for India-Pakistan matches is yet to be determined. In the 2024–25 season, India played their eight domestic matches in Bhubaneswar, while their distant matches were divided between Amsterdam and Antwerp, with four matches.

Voting

Do you believe that Pakistan’s participation will increase the visibility of Pro League?

FIH President Taib Ikram said: “Great to see Pakistan back into the elite competition – it is a truly impressive milestone for world hockey. Their return marks not only return to a team with such a rich and storey history, but also have a thrilling boost for visibility and fIH hockey pro league access.”“I can already guess an increased visibility of the Pro League with Pakistan’s participation,” said Ikram.Pakistan earlier this year earned its place through its performance in the FIH Hockey Nations Cup in Malaysia. Despite winning the incident against Pakistan in the final, New Zealand later indicated that they would not proceed with the Pro League invitation.


Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Sports

Liverpool’s slot on it: ‘Always try to improve the squad’

Published

on

Liverpool The head coach Arne Slot has said that the club would try to improve the team “always”, but denied whether they would move forward to signed Newcastle United. Alexander its Before the time limit of transfer of next week.

It was the subject of a dismissed £ 110M dialect from Liverpool earlier this month and Newcastle should manage to fulfill the signature of a new striker in the coming days, Premier League The champion is expected to return with a better offer for Sweden International.

Liverpool has also talked crystal Palace On signing defender Mark GauhiHowever, time is going on for Reds to get deals on the time line.

“As usual, we try to sign the players who can help but there is no reason to complain after the first two games, which we need more,” Slot said. “But if we can strengthen, we will, if it is the right money and the right player. But only four days left, let’s see if we do something.”

, Premier League presser de live blog
– Transfer rumors, news: Follow ESPN’s daily live blog
, The biggest full transfer of summer window grading

Liverpools are ready to host Arsenal In the Premier League on Sunday, both teams won their first two games of the season.

On the importance of this weekend game in the title race, Slot said: “You play better later in the season so that you can lose the ground (quickly), but not much. However, I will be surprised if a team will record and a team gets more than 100 points due to strength in the league. So you are able to leave some points and still do not have a competitive points.”

Liverpool’s return is likely to grow Alexis Mac Alastair With squad on match day against Arsenal Argentina International resumed training after remembering the journey of Newcastle on Monday night.

Continue Reading

Sports

Former Manchester United Manager Jose Morinho, Ole Gunar Solcaare dismissed football news after Europe’s failures

Published

on

Former Manchester United Manager Jose Morinho, Ole Gunnar Solcare dismissed after Europe's failures
Jose Morinho and Ole Gunnar Solcare (AP Photo/ Khalil Hamra, Samet Yalkin/ DIA Photo)

After disappointing European campaigns, both Fanarbahe and Basicatas have changed shock coaching this week. The Portuguese strategy Jose Morinho was relieved of his duties in Fanarbahe on Friday after failing to reach the club. Champions League The group stage is falling for Benfika in an important play-off tie. The 62 -year -old, who arrived in Istanbul in June 2024, took the yellow canary to second place in the Turkish League in the last season, amid pomp. However, his tenure was marked at both the field and outside, including a clash with criticism of Galatasarai coach Ocon Buruk and Turkish referee. Fanarbis thanked Morinho’s efforts and wished him success in the future. Meanwhile, Basictus participated in a manner with the east Manchester United Manager Ole Gunnar Solcare on Thursday. The 1–0 necklace of the club for Swiss side lazen in the play-off of the UEFA Conference League meant that Basicatas was terminated 2–1 in total, there was an emergency board meeting ended in the dismissal of Solcaare.

Voting

Do you believe that Jose Morinho can achieve success in his next club?

Appointed in January, Norwegian faced growing pressure after European and domestic disappointments, including league finish in fourth place and exiting the early Europea League. Basicatas in a formal statement thanked Solcare for his services. Both high-profile departure, highlighting pressure on Turkish clubs to succeed in Europe, even for managers with decorated careers. Morinho leaves behind the memories of passion and controversy, while the concise ends with a brief Istanbul and ends after a sharp period of investigation. Fans are now waiting for who will take reins in these two stored Istanbul clubs as they aim to rebuild and challenge domestic and European fronts.


Continue Reading

Sports

Wayne Runi United on Amorim’s man: ‘Sampathing is broken’

Published

on

Wayne Runi believes Ruben Amorim’s comments after Manchester United’s shock Karabao Cup Show “Sambathing is Broken” at the necklace club in Grimbi on Wednesday night.

The United 2–0 has come down from 2–0 that to force a penalty shootout thanks to Harry Maguire’s late goal in Blundel Park, but then lost 12-11 on the spot-kicks as a summer signature Brian Mabumo Kill the crossbar with the deciding kick.

An Amorim, who had not seen firing, but preferred to sit in the dugout, said after the game: “I felt that my players have really talked loudly today what they want.”

After the United ended 15th in the last season, his worst time since 1974 ended, there were high hopes that this tenure could be changed for the value of Amorim and a full president, a full president for £ 200 million ($ 269m), new attacker talent.

But United has started with home loss ArsenalA draw away Fulham And a hunting necklace for the fourth-tier protest that has speculated about the status of Amorim, only three games in the campaign.

Speaking on BBC Wayne rouni showFormer United Forward said: “The way they lost were disappointing. Something is not right. I think it’s clear. I think the manager said that after the game and I think it is clear for everyone that there is nothing there.

“This can happen. We lost to Croly in the cup years ago. But the difference is that everyone is watching that game, they know that it is one-band. So now we are watching very similar performances, similar results and even if it is only three games in the season, it is now reaching a point where you are liked … what is going on?

“The biggest concern is that the manager said that, after the game his words were harming the players and obviously I have been in that dressing room, if your manager comes out with those words, something is broken.”

, Is this the beginning of the end for Amorim?
, Immediate meme! Amorim’s strategy board goes viral
, Why Man United’s best player can be his biggest problem
, Is Grimbi’s necklace the biggest upset in League Cup history?

Roney suggested that Eric Ten takes charge in November after the dismissal of Hag Sporting CP,

“I think what we forget, he is 40 years old,” said Roney. “He is a young manager. And Manchester United He is very different where he is first. And you come, media team, commercial team, fan, media. It is completely different.

“And there is a pressure with Manchester United that he would never have felt before. And when you are not winning the game, it can start arriving here and it seems that he, yes, (this) was a braking point for him.”

Continue Reading

Trending