Sports
Noris’s victory in Monaco has resetted F1, McLaren Title Fight

After resetting the title fight with his victory in Monaco, Lando Noris It is a chance to show what Sutra 1Presiden favorite for good in Spanish Grand Prix is back.
The performance of Noris around the streets of Monte Carlo now now calls home, which was a strong repost for the criticism since winning the Australian Grand Prix at the beginning of the season. Once again he looked like a driver who started the campaign as a clear option for the first drivers championship.
In the era between Melbourne and Monaco, the presiden title was neither on the position of the pole nor the top stage of the podium. McLaren teammate Oscar piastry Four out of six races had been won since romp in the championship lead and to flip the story that which driver of Zak Brown was ready to seize the opportunity and become world champions. Worse than this, Max Verustapane – The winners of the other two Grands Prix- have remained a fork in favor of Noris.
He lagged the Piastry back from several as 16 points, but Noris’s victory in Monaco closed that difference back in three. This is the game, and Smart Money says that the two McLaren will flow and flow between drivers as the dynamic season comes and flow.
Noris has taken his leakes this year, but came out swinging the news conference, which after his overdue victory, a McLaren team principal Andrea Stella said “Necessary cold blood” to pull Under painful stressful circumstances.
“It’s all nonsense,” Noris said on Sunday evening. “People can write what they want. This is not on me. People have their own opinion, they can do all those things. The thing is, none of them are true, 99% time.”
Calm and measured piastry, unlike the irritation of Noris – with themselves and with some aspects of McLaren’s car, he is struggling with the master – it is evident to look for some time.
Prior to the previous weekend, there was a qualifying Big Kicker. By this year, Noris’s strong Saturday form had clearly contracted for the piastry, whose F1 had the first two sessions inconsistent, some Australians worked on solving in offsen. Things have come to 180 degrees this year. The aggressive growth of McLaren’s own square-component MCL39 has created a car that can be uncertain on the edge of the performance knife, and on many occasions that have caught Noris-the worst example of Saudi Arabia is the worst example. While the piastry looked like a picture of continuity in most of April and May, it was the form of Noris that was zig-zaging.
It explains why Noris was happy with his record-setting lap around the streets of Monaco, which was the fastest set in the circuit. He later said that he was proud Their children will be able to say that they won Monaco Grand PrixAnd it was a win in motion by the cap that she was able to do a day before.
“I am very proud of (pole),” Noris said. “I am happy with (victory) I am (victory). How much it means to me tomorrow, to get my drain back in merit, because it’s something that I have just given my whole life now. It is always good, till this year, and I have to work hard to try and nothing to get back.
Monaco was the second one of the three straight F1 races. At the end of this week, the Spanish Grand Prix would be a great test of whether we have seen in Monte Carlo to a corner, or will the Yo-Yoying form be returned. It remains to be seen whether the general profit of McLaren has reduced This week ends more stringent tests around the Flexi Front WingsBut even though it is, it is difficult to imagine the colors of papaya, not in the battle of pole and victory.
Noris admitted himself over the last weekend that he is not confident that he was back 100%. Their relationship with MCL39 is a difficulty, he is vocal about his frustrations with it from day 1.
He said, “I have been working hard for the last few months to withdraw the speed in Australia, which I believed.” “What I felt (in Monaco) was a small step ahead, but it is not. It’s not so. It is not that I have returned it and everything. There are still things that I need to work on, there are still things that are as a team, they are giving me equipment, and I mean just to make a sharp car, because I need every year separate from the car.”
These are important races for Noris and Piastry. He has a clear comparison of 2007 in the Battle of his intra-team title-playing the role of Kimi Ricconnen with Verustapane with two McLaren drivers in a faster car, as a wildcard in a rival team, as a wildcard in a rival team, so far it lacks any poison that the weather is so famous. Instead, both had moments of looking like “The Gai”, while the other looks uncomfortable with the car.
Spain seems important to both from the point of view of a statement. Win and Noris withdraw the title from their team partners, at the right time for Canada and from the European round quarrels. Find themselves back to be the second best for your exciting team partner and that the story will be pulled out again.
Sports
Velvan Senthilkumar saw Abhay Singh to reconstruct the National Squash title; Anahat Singh completes a triple. More sports news

New Delhi: On Thursday, the motley crowd inside the squash hall of Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium contained the top seed Abhay Singh firmly for Abhay Singh to add another national title to his kitty. But other seeds Velvan Senthilkumar had other plans. Facing his perennial rival in the men’s singles final, the men showcased skills and mental cruelty to re-achieve national glory with a victory of 11-8, 11–9, 4–11, 11-8 at the HCL National Squash Championships here. Velvan avenged his defeat in the last final, winning his second national title after his victory in 2023. The championship match was more than a racket competition. It was the story of flexibility and strategic mastery. Velvan, who entered as a challenger, saw the intention of learning from the earlier failures against defending champion Abhay. The first two games were fought intensely, but both ended in favor of Velvan, thanks to their clinical finishing and strategic use of court angles. Abhay adopted the third game 11–4, but Velvan again organized, dominating the fourth game important for the title. Velvan told TOI after the match, “Every time we play, it is different. He (Abhay) has been a good year. So today was a mental fight. I just had to stay in rallies and push. The difference was,” Velvan told TOI after the match. “I was just focusing on every point. I did not focus on the result or anything peripheral. He said that I was trying to focus on it which I could control and just give everything for the point I was playing, “he said. Velvan is famous for its aggressive, attacking style, marked with agility and accuracy. In court, she combines quick footwork with powerful, well -placed shots. His left -arm drama provides a different edge, allowing him to take advantage of unusual angles that guess opponents. Velvan’s gameplay is also strategic. His approach is a mixture of calculated risks and tireless court coverage, wearing opponents with both speed and stamina. National title hat -trick for Anahat India’s top ranked female squash player Anahat Singh won her third gradual national title, defeating second seed Akanka Salunke 11-7, 11-6, 11-4 to the final. Salunke reduced the legend Joshna Chinappa In the semi -finals. The 17-year-old Anahat was the best dominance in his day, with his drama marked by shot placements, subtle, deceptive-tested drop shots and luxurious strategic awareness commanding.
Sports
Duleep Trophy 2025: Mohammed Shami hit his progress on red-ball returns. Cricket news

Bengaluru: Mohammed Shami It is barely a week away from its 35th birthday and is much slower than once, but does not fire within the fire. There is neither austerity to fight. Call it one day in recent times with many of his magnificent colleagues, Shami There have been not many sub-signs to walk in sunset. But the premiere fast bowler is not yet throwing in the towel, and as he repeated a few days ago, “I will leave the day I get bored. You don’t pick me up, don’t pick me up, don’t play me, I don’t care. But I will keep working hard.” Possibly one of India’s finest pace-bouncing exporters, Shami focused on the 2027 50 over World Cup. Mentally, he is there. The question is, will his body be caught? His final presence in the ODI format was, finally, earlier this year was in the final of the Champions Trophy in Dubai in March. Playing in its first competitive red-ball game since November 2024, Bengal Pesar was slow, but there was no rust in the Duleep Trophy tie between the east and the north region. BCCI The center of excellence here on Thursday. He bowled 17 overs spread over four mantras, focusing more on accuracy rather than speed, on a surface that offered considerable bounce but slightly seam movement.
Voting
Is it more important for a fast bowler to focus on speed or accuracy?
He was effective, but was not severe, watching mainly to test his horrified body. In his first magic of five overs, his INSWINES harassed with a good length-Solemy batsmen Shubam Khajuria and Ankit Kumar, especially when the next magic of their three overs was rather uneven, took some edges to the right foot. After lunch, shami switched ends and gears. He assessed the conditions for his satisfaction, and his third mantra of 4–2–9–0 was the best of the day. Shami was investigating more, as he excluded Ayush Badoni and Yash Dhul in the corridor. He finally hit a late delivery in the day that sent Sahil Lotra back. Shami continued the investigation line and in the 70th over, Lotra offered a thick edge to wicketkeeper Kumar Kushagra. For Kushagra, this catch was redemption, which had earlier dropped Kanhaiya Wadhawan from Shami. To ensure an early end with rain, it will be interesting to see how Shami and his new ball companion Mukesh KumarWhich went out for nine overs due to a moist, renting on a moist surface.
Sports
BWF World Championship: PV Sindhu talks shuttle in Paris. Badminton News

PV SindhuWho struggled to find his rhythm in the first two rounds, hit the top form on Thursday. The 2019 world champion looked completely under control as he dismissed the second seed Wang Zee Yi of Chinese directly in the Games and entered the Women’s Single Quarterfinals at the BWF World Championship in Paris. Now ranked at number 15 in the world, Sindhu surprised one of the best win in recent times to the two-time Asian Champion 21-19, 21-15 in 48 minutes. Apart from this, making the last-eight phases Indian mixed doubles pair Dhruv Kapila and Tha. Tanisha krastoHe won a sensational victory against the fifth seeds Tang Chun Man and Hong Kong China’s Tse Ying Sue, 19-21, 21-12, 21-15. These wins gave great pleasure in the Indian camp after the disadvantage of heart breaking HS Pranoy On Wednesday night. Indian veteran failed to capitalize on two match points before going down against Anders Antonson of Denmark, rank number no. 2. 2023 World Championship Bronze-Medlist fought about an hour and half slowly before losing 8-21, 21–17, 21-23. The fourth day of the competition was definitely of Indus. The five-time World Championship medalist began at a high and entered the first mid-game brake with a five-point lead (11–6). The 25-year-old Chinese jumped back and increased by 19–17. Tall Hyderabadi showed his flexibility and re-closed the gradual points to achieve the game at 21–19. In the second game, 30-year-old Sindhu did not allow Chinese to take an early lead as she enjoyed the scorline for the break. Wang held four straight points to make a strong recovery. Subsequently, Sindhu dominated her opponent to close the game at 21–15. A marathon 57-shot rally tested the Indus, but gained control with a decisive attack game. Sindhu will shut the horns with Indonesia’s world number 9 daughter Kusuma Wildoni on Friday. Sindhu faced her four times and won twice. Sindhu is now just one win from achieving record-Sayan Sixth World Championship Medal. Sindhu said after the match, “When I stepped into court, she was like any other player for me. I knew that it was not easy from round one in the World Championship. You would have to fight for every point, every rally. I wanted to give 100 percent,” Sindhu said after the match. “Of course, Wang is a very good athlete, but it was not in my mind. I just had to be consistent and keep the shuttle inside, ”said Sindhu. Sindhu thus raised her remarkable record 8–0 against Chinese shuttlers in the world, first Wang Yihan (2013), Wang Shiksian (2014), Li Zueerui (2015), Sun You (2017) and Chen Youfei (2017 and 2019). “This is just one match for me at a time. I need to be very strong tomorrow, and be ready for everything,” he said. In the mixed doubles, Dhruv and Kapila re -organized with confidence after accepting the initial game. He dominated the second game and took the speed to decider. The big victory has now set up a high-handed quarterfinal clash against Malaysia’s fourth seeded Chen Tang Ji and toh E Wei. Tanisha said, “We had a thick run a few months ago. I think we are building together, step by step.” We were better prepared this time. We did not give up at any point in the match. Even after losing the first game, we did not let it go to us. We fought even more difficult battle in the second and third, “Tanisha said.
-
IPL3 months ago
‘Any nahhi numba hai’: Furious MS Dhoni loses cool, CSK shouts at players – Watch. Cricket news
-
Sports3 months ago
‘Is MS Dhoni fit or not?’ Cricket news
-
IPL3 months ago
Explained: Why Punjab Kings will get two opportunities to reach IPL 2025 final
-
National News3 months ago
Indian Youth Congress started fellowship program for young lawyers
-
IPL3 months ago
IPL 2025: Hardik Pandya hit the unique ‘Triple Century’ in T20S.
-
IPL3 months ago
‘No, you can’t take it …’: Shreyas Iyer’s bold statement. Cricket news
-
Sports3 months ago
How Rohit Sharma’s bad form with BAT is damaging Mumbai Indians’ IPL 2025 campaign
-
National News3 months ago
Mamta paid tribute to ‘rebel’ poet Qazi Nazrul Islam on her birth anniversary