Connect with us

Sports

Maradona trial judge steps after a documentary dispute

Published

on

Buenos Aires, Argentina – Diego Maradona on Tuesday stepped down from the proceedings amidst the controversy over his participation in creating a documentary about the case, one of the three judges who took care of the testing of seven health professionals accused in the death of Diego Maradona.

Juliet Makintch withdrew from the case after the prosecutor shown the footage of the documentary, which spread the first moments after the start of the test in 2020 after the death of the football star, in which the judge appears as one of his major characters.

After the resignation of Makintach, the other two judges must decide how the matter will proceed.

The test was suspended for a week After prosecutor Patricio Ferrari, San Isidro Court asked to review the role of Makintch in allowing the documentary to film during the alleged testing.

Leopoldo Luke, one of Maradona’s primary physician and chief defenders at the time of Star’s death, requested the removal of Makintach from the test.

Luke’s lawyer, Julio Rivas, said he was contacted by the BBC requesting an interview as he was making a documentary about the test.

Maradona, who led Argentina in 1986, was admitted to domestic hospitals on the outskirts of Buenos Aires on November 25, 2020, after surgery for a hematoma, which formed between their skulls and brain. He was 60 years old.

Seven healthcare is on professional test Allegedly fail to provide adequate care and may have a maximum fine of 25 years in jail.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Sports

Indus, Satichi QFS in the world; India vs Tajikistan in Caifa; India vs China Asia Cup Hockey: Indian Game Live, 29 August

Published

on

Action-packing as an Indian game is being done, it is quite easy to remember important news and results. This is where we come – ESPN’s Daily Indian Sports Blog has all updates with the world of Indian Games as well as news, scores, schedules, results and comments that come with it.

August is here and brings with a new set of sports events. You can see details of other events in us 2025 game calendar,

There are all updates from Indian Games on August 29, 2025.


What is today?

  • Badminton,

  • soccer: India faced Tajikistan in their first match of the Caifa Cup, as Khalid Jamil Yuga begins.

  • Hockey: India faces China in its Asia Cup opener.


What happened yesterday?

  • Athletics: Neeraj Chopra finished second in the Diamond League final.

  • Badminton: PV Sindhu, Satvik-Chirag, Dhruv-Tanisha entered the quarter-finals of the World Championship.

  • soccer: AIFF and FSDL told the Supreme Court that the ISL would begin in September.

Continue Reading

Sports

Diamond League Finals: Neeraj Chopra finished second as Julian Weber Clins, Meden Crown | More sports news

Published

on

Diamond League Final: Neeraj Chopra finished second for another as Julian Weber Cleans
Neeraj Chopra (Getty Image)

Olympic medalist twice Neeraj Chopra Julian Weber of Germany had to settle for a runner-up finish in the Diamond League final for the third year, producing a commanding performance to win his first title with two large 90 meter-plus throw in Zurich on Thursday.Go beyond the border with our YouTube channel. Subscribe now!Weber burnt the event with a season world-leading 91.57m attempt, coming to his personal best, second round. He had already set a tone with 91.37 meters in his initial attempt, and from there it was a one-man show. None of his rival came close to the German, whose five legal throw overtook all 83 meters, underlining his dominance in the seven-man field.Chopra, meanwhile, was a unwantedly minor chain. The 27 -year -old Indian began with 84.35 meters and then slipped 82 meters and a dishonesty. Half on the way, he was placed third behind Trinidad and Tobago’s Keshorn Walkot. Before following two more fouls, he snatched Walcot from just six centimeters to snatch his night with 85.01 meters of the last round. Defending champion Anderson finished fourth with Peters of Granada 82.06 meters.“It was not very bad,” Chopra reflected after the incident. “We are getting closer to the world championship, so I still need to throw a little more. Some things went well, there were no things. But I am very happy for Julian – he was really managed to throw far away. It was really good to show 91m.”The slight return was a rare off-day for Chopra, which made a habit of dissolving an 88 meter mark in recent sessions and had crossed the 90 meter barrier in Doha earlier this year. He admitted that meditation now turns into Tokyo, where he will defend his world title next month. “In the major championships, gold is more important than throwing away. So I will try my best to win the medal, ”he said.For Weber, this was another success in a season where he has already thrown more than 90 meters three times, including an attempt of 91.06 meters in Doha in May. Thursday’s victory also gave him a 3–1 lead over Chopra in a head-to-head competition this season, although Indians still have a overall record of 15–5.Chopra has not ended out of the top two in any competition since June 2021. But on the platform of the largest Diamond League, the night of Weber’s Brilliance ensures that the Indian star has to settle again for the second best.


Continue Reading

Sports

Diamond League Finals: Neeraj Chopra finished second as Julian Weber Clins, Meden Crown | More sports news

Published

on

Diamond League Final: Neeraj Chopra finished second for another as Julian Weber Cleans
Neeraj Chopra (Getty Image)

Olympic medalist twice Neeraj Chopra Julian Weber of Germany had to settle for a runner-up finish in the Diamond League final for the third year, producing a commanding performance to win his first title with two large 90 meter-plus throw in Zurich on Thursday.Go beyond the border with our YouTube channel. Subscribe now!Weber burnt the event with a season world-leading 91.57m attempt, coming to his personal best, second round. He had already set a tone with 91.37 meters in his initial attempt, and from there it was a one-man show. None of his rival came close to the German, whose five legal throw overtook all 83 meters, underlining his dominance in the seven-man field.Chopra, meanwhile, was a unwantedly minor chain. The 27 -year -old Indian began with 84.35 meters and then slipped 82 meters and a dishonesty. Half on the way, he was placed third behind Trinidad and Tobago’s Keshorn Walkot. Before following two more fouls, he snatched Walcot from just six centimeters to snatch his night with 85.01 meters of the last round. Defending champion Anderson finished fourth with Peters of Granada 82.06 meters.“It was not very bad,” Chopra reflected after the incident. “We are getting closer to the world championship, so I still need to throw a little more. Some things went well, there were no things. But I am very happy for Julian – he was really managed to throw far away. It was really good to show 91m.”The slight return was a rare off-day for Chopra, which made a habit of dissolving an 88 meter mark in recent sessions and had crossed the 90 meter barrier in Doha earlier this year. He admitted that meditation now turns into Tokyo, where he will defend his world title next month. “In the major championships, gold is more important than throwing away. So I will try my best to win the medal, ”he said.For Weber, this was another success in a season where he has already thrown more than 90 meters three times, including an attempt of 91.06 meters in Doha in May. Thursday’s victory also gave him a 3–1 lead over Chopra in a head-to-head competition this season, although Indians still have a overall record of 15–5.Chopra has not ended out of the top two in any competition since June 2021. But on the platform of the largest Diamond League, the night of Weber’s Brilliance ensures that the Indian star has to settle again for the second best.


Continue Reading

Trending