National News
Maghi government is marked by disputes and communal tension of one year

Since coming to power in June last year in June last year, the Majhi government has changed the name of several schemes, especially those who respect and remember the Biju Patnaik.
While the Biju Paved house Yojana has been resumed as the Antyodai Gruha scheme, the Biju Sethu Yojana is now called the Setu Bandhan Yojana. The BJD government’s major health scheme Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY) has now been replaced with the Center’s Ayushman Bharat Yojana, which was opposed by the new government till the end of its tenure.
“It is clear that the new government wants to remove every mark of Biju Patnaik from public memory, but they fail to realize that with his huge contribution to modern Odisha, Biju Babu, is now part of Odia Manas,” said political analyst Shashi Kant Mishra.
The Maji Sarkar is taking credit for organizing the Indian Day (PBD) in Odisha for the first time in January this year. The event was followed by Utkarsh Odisha, a biennial biennial investment, which was launched in 2016 by the Naveen Patnaik government under the name Make name in Odisha.
According to the claims made by Raji, the Conclave attracted an investment proposal of Rs 16.73 lakh crore in sectors, establishing a new benchmark for the state.
However, former Chief Minister and current leader of the opposition Naveen Patnaik on Tuesday demanded a debate on the myth of economic development being created by Maji and alleged that the BJP’s debt burden had increased under the BJP’s one year rule.
“When the BJD government took over in 2000, the state’s debt burden was Rs 18,000 crore. However, by 2024, it managed a surplus of Rs 45,000 crore in the treasury,” he said and criticized the economy government.
He also provoked the BJP to reduce his government’s efforts to empower women through a full government department mission power, which was creating economic opportunities for women by organizing them in self-help groups.
The BJP suspected to act as a major vote-bank for rival BJD as a major vote-bank for rival BJD to reach a membership figure of more than 70 lakhs with women’s SHGs under Mission Shakti and disappointed the SHG members.
Instead, the BJP government launched the Subhadra scheme, under which women will get a total amount of Rs 50,000 in five years. But this scheme does not promise to make women financially independent, which was the purpose of mission power.
“There were many advantages for women in the new government’s plan, most important that it brought several departments together to create business opportunities for low -income groups like us,” said Prashanti Parida, who got her first job, thanks to mission power.
National News
Women and children hungry, with Netanyahu, head of United Nations Food Agency

According to the Palestinian Health Ministry in Gaza, about 63,000 people have died in Gaza since the war started. The agency said that 71 people were killed due to Israeli attacks on the previous day, while the scores were more injured. While the ministry does not distinguish between citizens and fighters, it says that more than half of the dead were women and children.
The ministry is part of the Hamas-Interactive Government and is part of employees by medical professionals. The United Nations and independent experts consider it to be the most reliable source of war casualties. Israel disputes its figures, but has not provided its own.
Hamas -led militants kidnapped 251 people and killed around 1,200 people, most of the citizens launched this latest war in the 7 October 2023 attack. Most hostages have been released in ceasefire or other deals. Out of the remaining 50 in Gaza, Israel believes that about 20 are alive.
United Nations chief Gutres has stated that Israel is with the obligations to protect citizens, to protect citizens, facilitate more human access and their required needs.
Systematic disintegration of food water and healthcare systems, Guterres said, “is the result of deliberately decisions that defy basic humanity”.
National News
VP Vance says

The 41 -year -old Republican’s remarks occurred amid increasing concerns about President Trump’s health after a major injury during his meeting with South Korean President Lee J. Mayung. It has been added that there are concerns about his inflamed ankles, its strange moving moves and a mixture of words.
In 78 years and seven months in January, Trump was the oldest President to take oath of office in US history, who had his predecessor, who was 78 and two months as Biden, when he assumed office in 2021.
Vance, who is the third youngest VP in American history, assured the nation that he was ready to take over in terms of anything that happens to President Trump.
“… If God does not, there is a terrible tragedy, I cannot think of better on-the-world training than what I have received in the last 200 days,” he told the USA Today.
Earlier this month, President Trump called Vance a “most likely” successor for the Maga movement, but VP has speculated about its 2028 schemes.
National News
Derek O’Brien says that CMS fails to motivate confidence under the JPC, 30-day arrest on PM.

As many opposition parties have announced that they will not participate in the Joint Parliamentary Committee, who will look into the new bills proposed to remove the Prime Minister, Chief Ministers and other ministers, if arrested for 30 days, Trinamool Congress leader Derek O’Brien said on Friday that the panel does not motivate trust.
He listed examples of opposition objections to Joint Parliamentary Committees (JPC), which usually dominate the MLAs of the ruling party.
In a blog of six reasons published on Friday, why ‘six reasons why JPCS do not Inspolar Confidence’, the Rajya Sabha leader cited the previous cases, where the opposition raised objections before the JPC.
Referring to the joint panel formed in 1987 to investigate the Bofors contract scam, he said that six major opposition parties boycotted the committee as most of its members were from the Congress.
He said, “Two parties are still BJP allies: Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and Asom Gan Parishad (AGP). The report of the committee submitted in 1988 was rejected by the opposition (non-Congress) to be biased,” he said.
The TMC leader also referred to the JPC set up in 2013 to investigate the Augusta Westland VVIP Choppers case. When the proposal for its formation was passed in the Rajya Sabha, the then leader of the opposition Arun Jaitley said that it was written by the government.
Since 2014, Parliament has established 11 JPCs, O’Bheen said, saying that the proposal for formation of JPC was adopted in seven cases on the last day of the session. “Conversely, between 2004 and 2014, three JPCs were installed, no set on the last day,” he said.
The TMC leader also indicated a recent report of a JPC on the Waqf Amendment Bill, which was introduced in Parliament after rebuating the opposition’s dissatisfaction notes.
He said, “After the outspoken protests by the opposition, BJP MP Medha Kulkarni, who reported in the Rajya Sabha in the morning, had to be taken to the post of a corerigandam for Appendix 5, which included notes that were re -included,” he wrote.
-
IPL3 months ago
‘Any nahhi numba hai’: Furious MS Dhoni loses cool, CSK shouts at players – Watch. Cricket news
-
Sports3 months ago
‘Is MS Dhoni fit or not?’ Cricket news
-
IPL3 months ago
Explained: Why Punjab Kings will get two opportunities to reach IPL 2025 final
-
National News3 months ago
Indian Youth Congress started fellowship program for young lawyers
-
IPL3 months ago
IPL 2025: Hardik Pandya hit the unique ‘Triple Century’ in T20S.
-
IPL3 months ago
‘No, you can’t take it …’: Shreyas Iyer’s bold statement. Cricket news
-
Sports3 months ago
How Rohit Sharma’s bad form with BAT is damaging Mumbai Indians’ IPL 2025 campaign
-
National News3 months ago
Mamta paid tribute to ‘rebel’ poet Qazi Nazrul Islam on her birth anniversary