Connect with us

Match Results

Dozers RHP Tyler Glasso should return to injury to start on Wednesday

Published

on

Los angeles doors Right hand batsman Tyler glass The injured should return from the injured list to start Wednesday’s game in Milwauki, Dazor Manager Dave Roberts indicated on Monday.

In news of injury to other doors, Utilityman Kaik Hernandez Left elbow swelling and outfielder went to the injured list James outman A call was made from minors amid a series of NL West Leaders made on Monday.

Dozers also called right hand pitcher Julian FernandezLeft-hander was given option Justin Vobalski Infielder CJ Alexander was nominated for assignment before starting Triple-A Oklahoma City and three-market series Milwauki Bruers,

Glasnow is the most important update, however, doors can use their availability. He is working with shoulder inflammation and the last pitch for the Dojers on 27 April.

Roberts said Hernandez started harassing the elbow issue during a series in Cleveland in late May.

Roberts said, “There was a slide in the house plate, where it actually started acting and started harassing him.” “At that time, they kept it with him, just wanted to stay out of there and compete. It continuously deteriorated and actually impressed its crime and its swing. And so just a few days ago it really reached one head where it was very unbearable.”

Hernandez hit only .109 (6 out of 55) since the beginning of June. The 33-year-old season is batting with .259 on-base percentage, eight homes and 22 RBI.

Roberts said that Dozers hope that Hernandez may return immediately after the all-star break.

The 28 -year -old Outman batted this season with Los Angeles in nine sports with two homes and four RBI. 125 (3 out of 24). He is hitting 14 in 70 matches with .378 on-base percentage, 20 homes, 74 RBI and Triple-e Oklahoma City.

Dosters reached Milvauki after flowing into a three-game domestic chain with Houston, outlining their roster issues due to various injured injuries. Outfielder Teser hernandez And the other baseless Tommy Adman did not play Astro 5–1 on Sunday and stayed out of the lineup on Monday, although neither the player was placed on the injured list.

Teoscar Hernández fouled a ball with his left leg and Edman on Saturday defeated Astro 6–4 to lose a ball 6-4 with his right leg. Edman ended with a fracture toe.

Roberts said that the two players may be available from the bench over the next few days and hope that they may be able to start on Wednesday.

29-year-old Fernandez carried out 3–0 in the innings with 4.08 ERA and 32 in 28 2/3 innings in 24 demonstrations with Oklahoma City. The 24-year-old Vrabelski was in 40 innings in eight performances with 4.50 ERA with 4-3 and Los Angeles with 40 strikes.

The Dozers on Monday claimed to exempt Alexander from New York Yankis last week before nominating him for assignment.

Reporting by Associated Press.

Want to give the right stories for your inbox? Make or log in your Fox Sports Account And follow the league, team and players to get an individual newspaper daily!



Get more than Major League baseball Follow your favorite to get information about sports, news and more


Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Match Results

Roy Jones Junior ‘Surely’ Referee Shakeel O’Neill vs Charlie Mac

Published

on

Roy-Jones-JR-VS-VS-Well-Mack-Shake-Shake-Shiwile-ONIL-Smith-Boxing-Nuz-Tode-28-2025.jpg
Getty Image/Logan Story

Roy Jones Junior Celebrity is happy to join the boxing Xinigons. Jones recently expressed interest in mentioning a proposed boxing match between Shakeel O’Nell and Charles “Charlie Mac ” Elston, Wil Smith’s former-bodyguard.

The former four-division world champion Jones was asked about his interest in Shak vs. Mac. Jones, a former undisputed light heavyweight champion, told TMZ sports He will be thrilled to finish the possible fight.

Jake Paul vs Garvonta Davis Fight: Social Media Superstar to Face ‘Tank’ in ‘Tank’ in exhibition bout in November

Brent Brookhouse

Jake Paul vs Garvonta Davis Fight: Social Media Superstar to Face 'Tank' in 'Tank' in exhibition bout in November

Jones Junior said on Wednesday, “If he jumps,” Jones Junior said on Wednesday. “IMA is definitely a referee. Without question.”

The proposal for a bizarre battle with Ellston, who challenged O’Neel through celebrity boxing founder Damon Feldman, began. After NBA Legend attempted to cut a line in an autograph session two years ago, Elston claimed that he “cut” O’neel in the neck. O’Neill accepted the challenge the next day.

“O Celebrity Boxing and Charlie Mac, I accept,” O’Nell said in an Instagram video posted on August 18. “You name time and place, I will stay there. Diesel does not run with anyone.”

To date, there is no evidence that a contract has been signed. O’Neill, 53, has dubbed in mixed martial arts training since 2000. In the first exhibitions, he boxed world champions Oscar de La Hoya and Shane Mosley, both lost both. Elston, considered in his 50s, is a music industry veteran and former bodyguard of Smith.


Continue Reading

Match Results

Jake Paul vs Garvonta Davis Fight: Social Media Superstar to Face ‘Tank’ in ‘Tank’ in exhibition bout in November

Published

on

Jake-Paul-Head.JPG
Getty images

After a two -time former unified heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua, after negotiating to face the most dangerous challenge of his career, Jake Paul has now published the current WBA lightweight champion Gerova “tank” to fight with “Tank” Davis. The streaming service met Davis in an exhibition bout at State Farm Arena in Atlanta on 14 November, in a streaming service announced on Wednesday.

The declaration is strange, as Paul has fought his career in the cruiserweight, with the exception of his fight with Mike Tyson, which was held in heavyweight. It makes for a difference of approximately 65-pounds where both people compete regularly as Davis is the owner of a title in the 135-Pound Division.

Paul had set his places on the Joshua fight, which Paul had a significant departure from contacting his boxing career.

Paul began defeating a series of fellow social media affected Anisongib, former NBA player Nat Robinson and former UFC fighters before losing close decisions for Tommy Fury in 2023. Paul defeated some more former UFC fighters and two low-level boxers to a box office repeatedly disappointed for the same time before the most time, which was the most time before by the same former UFC fighters and two low-level boxers. Chavez Junior.

All those opponents have been outside the world of boxing, or underscribed, or are well out of their prime, before their prime. Therefore, the conversation with Joshua was amazing.

Instead, Paul will now face Davis in a match that will not rely on the professional record of any man.

Davis is more skillful in his career with many titles in his career and some of the best skills in sports. But he must have been giving a lot of shape to Paul, and not only in weight, because Davis is eight inches short.

Davis was connected to a rematch with Lamont Roach Junior. After both fighters struggled with one Controversial draw in March In a battle, many people believe that Roach won. Draw kept Davis correct as a professional on 30–0-1.

Roach Remach separated after Davis was arrested on July 11 to attack his girlfriend. Those allegations were removed On August 12 after suppressing the allegations of the alleged victim.


Continue Reading

Match Results

Former champion Julio Sesar Chavez Junior was sent to Mexico, jailed after ice arrest in Los Angeles

Published

on

Julio-Sisar-Chowz-JR-Boxing-Nuz-Cut-Jack-Pale-A Ice-Maxico-Deportation-Agast-19-2025.jpg
Harry How/Getty Images

Boxer Julio Sesar Chavez Junior is in Mexican Jail after being deported from the United States. Chavez was arrested in the US last month and Cartel’s participation was accused.

An official said that Chavez was admitted to a jail in the northern state of Sonora. The Associated Press On Tuesday on the condition of anonymity. Chavez, 39, warned for his arrest in Mexico for smuggling alleged weapons and drugs, and relations with Sinaloa Cartel. Mexico Attorney General Alejandro Gartz Manero had revealed the investigation of Chavez, which started in 2019.

Mexican President Claudia Shinbam confirmed Chavez’s exile during a news conference on Tuesday.

“I think he was deported,” Shinbam told reporters. “I don’t know that it was yesterday or this morning. But he told us that he would come to Mexico.”

snow Chavez arrested on 2 July In Los Angeles, after days Lose to Jake Paul In a high-profile boxing fight. Chavez was arrested for eliminating his visa and lying on the application of a green card. The Homeland Security Department said last month that Chavez had abolished a tourist visa, which ended in February 2024.

According to the law enforcement, Chavez applied to an American citizen in April 2024 for a valid permanent resident position based on his marriage. Officials say Chavez’s spouse was linked to Sinaloa Cartel-Named as a foreign terrorist organization by the American government-Cartel leader Jokin Guzman’s now through a prior relationship with the deceased son.

Former WBC Middleweight Champion Caves is the son of the legendary three-division World Champion, Julio Sesar Chavez. In 2012, Chhote Chavez was convicted of drunk driving in Los Angeles and sentenced to 13 days to jail. In January 2024, he was allegedly arrested on gun charges for having two AR-style ghost rifles.


Continue Reading

Trending