Connect with us

Match Results

Donti Wilder Score Tyrell Harden’s Stopage Knockout for the first win in three years

Published

on

Deontay Wilder Win is back in the column. After back-to-back quarrels and four out of five, former WBC Heavyweight Champions returned to Ring in Wichita, Kansas to stop Tierel Herondon in the seventh round on Friday.

Wilder was very aggressive in the early stages, as he was against Joseph Parker and Jhili Zhang, proceeding behind Jab. Herlandon did a little beyond going away and looked to avoid contact, which she did well, to avoid most of the wilder’s fire.

Wilder continued the pressure in the second round and scored his first knockdown with a coffee left hook, who grabbed Harden with balance and sent him stumbling to the canvas. The shot did not particularly hurt, the Herland survived the round.

As the rounds tickled, Herlandon tried to find a small spot to take off the big punches, and when he threw, the wilder looked a bit uncomfortable. But the big story was that the Wilder, even showing more aggression than his recent quarrels, was not damaging Hardon with his attack.

It turned into round 6, when the Wilder extended the attack even more, killing Hardon with the perimeter and throwing heavy shots until the referee took steps, as Herland was conducted by ropes. Despite the second knocking of the fight, Herlandan again managed to escape from the round and move forward.

In Round 7, the Wilder tried and pushed to finish when he landed a straight right hand, which stumbled Hardon a bit and jumped to stop the referee fight. This stagnation was best, but it seemed that Hardon had no way to win the fight at the point on which the referee had stepped.

The official time of the stoppage was 2:16 of Round 7.

“It felt very good. Thanks to my opponent, man, you are a difficult man,” Wilder said after the fight. “I appreciate the work. … I had a lot, I was kept to bring myself back together for a long time, and it’s a long road for me. I am happy to come back to the ring, you know. It’s a new beginning for me.”

Next to the battle, wilder promoter Nelson Lopez Junior claimed that it was the first battle of three-fighting plans before trying to fight with integrated heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua twice.

Wilder’s performance will not take him closer to that goal. Earlier in his career, Harden was prevented by Effe Ajagba at a time in Ajagba’s Pro Debut, lost in disqualification for Brandon Glandon and also stopped in two rounds by Richard Torage Junior. He was also stopped in the first round by Kori Barlow, which holds 3-7-2 records.

The wilder, even showing increased aggression, being one of the heaviest Panches in boxing history was unable to repeat the results that could cause constant concern for the future of his career.


Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Match Results

Roy Jones Junior ‘Surely’ Referee Shakeel O’Neill vs Charlie Mac

Published

on

Roy-Jones-JR-VS-VS-Well-Mack-Shake-Shake-Shiwile-ONIL-Smith-Boxing-Nuz-Tode-28-2025.jpg
Getty Image/Logan Story

Roy Jones Junior Celebrity is happy to join the boxing Xinigons. Jones recently expressed interest in mentioning a proposed boxing match between Shakeel O’Nell and Charles “Charlie Mac ” Elston, Wil Smith’s former-bodyguard.

The former four-division world champion Jones was asked about his interest in Shak vs. Mac. Jones, a former undisputed light heavyweight champion, told TMZ sports He will be thrilled to finish the possible fight.

Jake Paul vs Garvonta Davis Fight: Social Media Superstar to Face ‘Tank’ in ‘Tank’ in exhibition bout in November

Brent Brookhouse

Jake Paul vs Garvonta Davis Fight: Social Media Superstar to Face 'Tank' in 'Tank' in exhibition bout in November

Jones Junior said on Wednesday, “If he jumps,” Jones Junior said on Wednesday. “IMA is definitely a referee. Without question.”

The proposal for a bizarre battle with Ellston, who challenged O’Neel through celebrity boxing founder Damon Feldman, began. After NBA Legend attempted to cut a line in an autograph session two years ago, Elston claimed that he “cut” O’neel in the neck. O’Neill accepted the challenge the next day.

“O Celebrity Boxing and Charlie Mac, I accept,” O’Nell said in an Instagram video posted on August 18. “You name time and place, I will stay there. Diesel does not run with anyone.”

To date, there is no evidence that a contract has been signed. O’Neill, 53, has dubbed in mixed martial arts training since 2000. In the first exhibitions, he boxed world champions Oscar de La Hoya and Shane Mosley, both lost both. Elston, considered in his 50s, is a music industry veteran and former bodyguard of Smith.


Continue Reading

Match Results

Jake Paul vs Garvonta Davis Fight: Social Media Superstar to Face ‘Tank’ in ‘Tank’ in exhibition bout in November

Published

on

Jake-Paul-Head.JPG
Getty images

After a two -time former unified heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua, after negotiating to face the most dangerous challenge of his career, Jake Paul has now published the current WBA lightweight champion Gerova “tank” to fight with “Tank” Davis. The streaming service met Davis in an exhibition bout at State Farm Arena in Atlanta on 14 November, in a streaming service announced on Wednesday.

The declaration is strange, as Paul has fought his career in the cruiserweight, with the exception of his fight with Mike Tyson, which was held in heavyweight. It makes for a difference of approximately 65-pounds where both people compete regularly as Davis is the owner of a title in the 135-Pound Division.

Paul had set his places on the Joshua fight, which Paul had a significant departure from contacting his boxing career.

Paul began defeating a series of fellow social media affected Anisongib, former NBA player Nat Robinson and former UFC fighters before losing close decisions for Tommy Fury in 2023. Paul defeated some more former UFC fighters and two low-level boxers to a box office repeatedly disappointed for the same time before the most time, which was the most time before by the same former UFC fighters and two low-level boxers. Chavez Junior.

All those opponents have been outside the world of boxing, or underscribed, or are well out of their prime, before their prime. Therefore, the conversation with Joshua was amazing.

Instead, Paul will now face Davis in a match that will not rely on the professional record of any man.

Davis is more skillful in his career with many titles in his career and some of the best skills in sports. But he must have been giving a lot of shape to Paul, and not only in weight, because Davis is eight inches short.

Davis was connected to a rematch with Lamont Roach Junior. After both fighters struggled with one Controversial draw in March In a battle, many people believe that Roach won. Draw kept Davis correct as a professional on 30–0-1.

Roach Remach separated after Davis was arrested on July 11 to attack his girlfriend. Those allegations were removed On August 12 after suppressing the allegations of the alleged victim.


Continue Reading

Match Results

Former champion Julio Sesar Chavez Junior was sent to Mexico, jailed after ice arrest in Los Angeles

Published

on

Julio-Sisar-Chowz-JR-Boxing-Nuz-Cut-Jack-Pale-A Ice-Maxico-Deportation-Agast-19-2025.jpg
Harry How/Getty Images

Boxer Julio Sesar Chavez Junior is in Mexican Jail after being deported from the United States. Chavez was arrested in the US last month and Cartel’s participation was accused.

An official said that Chavez was admitted to a jail in the northern state of Sonora. The Associated Press On Tuesday on the condition of anonymity. Chavez, 39, warned for his arrest in Mexico for smuggling alleged weapons and drugs, and relations with Sinaloa Cartel. Mexico Attorney General Alejandro Gartz Manero had revealed the investigation of Chavez, which started in 2019.

Mexican President Claudia Shinbam confirmed Chavez’s exile during a news conference on Tuesday.

“I think he was deported,” Shinbam told reporters. “I don’t know that it was yesterday or this morning. But he told us that he would come to Mexico.”

snow Chavez arrested on 2 July In Los Angeles, after days Lose to Jake Paul In a high-profile boxing fight. Chavez was arrested for eliminating his visa and lying on the application of a green card. The Homeland Security Department said last month that Chavez had abolished a tourist visa, which ended in February 2024.

According to the law enforcement, Chavez applied to an American citizen in April 2024 for a valid permanent resident position based on his marriage. Officials say Chavez’s spouse was linked to Sinaloa Cartel-Named as a foreign terrorist organization by the American government-Cartel leader Jokin Guzman’s now through a prior relationship with the deceased son.

Former WBC Middleweight Champion Caves is the son of the legendary three-division World Champion, Julio Sesar Chavez. In 2012, Chhote Chavez was convicted of drunk driving in Los Angeles and sentenced to 13 days to jail. In January 2024, he was allegedly arrested on gun charges for having two AR-style ghost rifles.


Continue Reading

Trending