Match Results
Jake Paul at an intersection of his boxing career where he needs to decide between being a fighter or promoter

As Jake Paul prepares for her Pay Par-Vyu Return on Saturday Against former Middleweight Champion-and Mexican icon’s son-Julio Cesar Chavez Junior, YouTube sensation viral pagilist said he already knows what will happen in the morning-old reaction to the world of boxing on Sunday.
Paul told CBS Sports last week, “They are going to make an excuse for (fight) and maligned me and my opponent.” “Specific and standard they say in general: ‘It was fake,’ or ‘she took a dive’ or ‘he was on steroids.’ Of course, the leading in this, they say that this is a good fight and I am going to lose but always excuse the next day. “
The problem for Paul, a 28 -year -old native of Ohio, who goes by the monikar of the “problem child”, which he has received from the mainstream boxing, in this case, will really be valid.
Despite having just five years in his supporter career, Paul (11–1, 7 kos) enters his 13th supporter as a 7-to-1 betting favorite, when he welcomes Chavez (54-6-1, 34 kos) for a 10-round cruiserweight bout (Dazn PPV, 8 PM ET , Buy now) Inside the Honda Center in Anahem, California.
On paper, selection of Chavez is perfect for a stack of criticism. Paul often takes his matchmaking from those who often say, “When will you take a real boxer?” This is followed by a large -scale retired MMA stars and a variety of part -time boxers and the affected after the latter (not to mention 60 -year -old Mike Tyson in the blockbuster of the final fall on Netflix).
Terence Cropford and Kenloe Alverez Trade Verbal Barbes ahead of September unquestioned title shodown
Brent Brookhouse

For those who really know boxing, however, it is clear that the 39 -year -old Chavez is a difficult challenge when the 23 -year -old Pro has spent a lot of the missing weight of the last 13 years, misusing drugs and whenever he fights against legitimate names, he left himself.
Although Chavez once captured the world title, he did so as a weight of 160 pounds in 2011, which stopped 28–1 Andy Lee a year before the final quality victory of his career, which proceeded to claim a middle middle title of his own. Today’s Shavez has simply more red flags, as he has anything close to a legitimate boxer.
Chavez was reportedly admitted to the hospital for issues of mental health and drug abuse like last year. He also lost the decision of a shameful eight-one partition for the 46-year-old MMA Legend Anderson Silva in 2021, 16 months before Paul in his boxing match, in his boxing match.
After sitting idle for three years, Chavez returned to the ring on Mike Perry’s TKO win on Mike Perry in the ring, but the 40 -year -old 40 -year -old retired UFC veteran UFC veteran Uria Hall, who was doing boxing for the second time as a supporter in a close decision.
Paul was confronted against Chavez in 2021 before the damage to Silva, it would have been seen as a very valid battle considering the name, experience and the fact that Paul was a supporter for less than two years. But after four years, the fight keeps Paul in a very difficult position.
If he wins, it is expected. But if he loses or a motivated and shave in size pushes him to the brink in a close battle, he will be ruthlessly infamous. And this is because that is-to not mention the head-scratching decision of the Paul and on the same night the same night the UFC’s annual international battle week PPV to staging the fight as PPV is not interested in this matchup for their most valuable promotion-promotion-boxing fans or “Jake Paul boxing experience” generally generally.
Some of these directly belong to the result of the Tyson fight, which was presented as a fully accepted battle, yet played as a poor sparing match because Paul clearly took a middle-aged fighter to a middle-aged fighter at eight-guards. But the customer related to Paul’s quarrel is also fatigue, in general, elite skills, lack of enthusiasm and the fact that Paul has usually conducted important (if not inappropriate) in most of his quarrels.
Paul faced only the time when someone was considered a “real boxer” before Shavez, when he faced his loan pro necklace at the 2023 Split-Property Loss, the younger brother of former Heavyweight Tyson Fury, which was seen on a large scale compared to a pure future boxing champion. (Paul also fought a pair of cruiserweight, who traveled passive at the end of 2023, but neither excluded it from the first round or provided any meaningful opposition.)
This does not mean that Paul cannot box or he does not take the game seriously. They have received regular respects, even from their inhibitors, both. But being the best celebrity boxer in the world, it is completely different than to say that your goal is to capture a world title, which Paul regularly said that he is closing.
Of course, Paul has always been in a unique place as a boxer. He was leading his own PPV in his third supporter battle and is not wrong when he regularly compares himself to other fighters, who were competing with TV at the same point in his career, both played a double role of competition without pressure to carry an entire program or in a big quarrel, which you are also the main promoters.
It is just that the public is tired of the Kennalo Alverez and Anthony Joshua (none of whom probably accepted their proposal to cash themselves) as Paul’s name is tired by Paul’s name, only to fight an aging for him, to fight the inferior rival in the matchup, which fails to live for a lot of buzz and crossover virality.
Everything says about Paul how close he is to compete for a legitimate cruiserweight title, he will exclude ideas for a quarrel of mismatched exhibition as quickly, such as he is close to the 135-Pound Champion Geront “tank” Davis (who maintains Paul earlier this year, is still close to 2025).
However, for Paul’s decision to co-convey this week’s card with Oscar De La Hoya of Golden Boy later this weekend, causing cruiserweight tightlyholder Gilberto “Jardo” Ramirez is being linked to a co-intended program in defense of a title against former champion Unier Dorticos, Paul has stepped into an actual battle. Paul has publicly stated that a future fight between him is possible, this is the exact reason that the Ramirez is on the card.
In any way, it is difficult to question the positive impact that Paul has made on the game since its disruptive start. Not only has he been responsible for presenting a fresh and young audience for boxing, he has already contributed a even greater contribution as a promoter by cornering the late market to sign a late market and entering a new era to boxing on the huge streaming platforms of Netflix (where she is a trillor between the trillogy between the trillion and the trillogy. And will promote Imanda.
“I have always said that I think I will make more impact inside the ring outside the ring as a promoter inside the ring, and I am just doing with my partnership with USA boxing,” said Paul. “We have a group of exciting announcements that are building gym around the world. And the promotional side of signing fighters for the next generation, women fighters with all the big names. We are just getting hot.
“In the long run, I probably as a promoter larger (and will be better missed in boxing).”
Meanwhile, Paul will continue to walk out for his fighting career remains. But forgive the Combat Sports Fans, to not be all what their fight against Chavez would really look like.
Ever since Paul arrived in boxing, he has talked about a big game. But it is about the previous time for him to prove his doubt wrong, stepping against someone’s level of age, size and capacity to find out how good he can be really.
Match Results
Roy Jones Junior ‘Surely’ Referee Shakeel O’Neill vs Charlie Mac


Roy Jones Junior Celebrity is happy to join the boxing Xinigons. Jones recently expressed interest in mentioning a proposed boxing match between Shakeel O’Nell and Charles “Charlie Mac ” Elston, Wil Smith’s former-bodyguard.
The former four-division world champion Jones was asked about his interest in Shak vs. Mac. Jones, a former undisputed light heavyweight champion, told TMZ sports He will be thrilled to finish the possible fight.
Jake Paul vs Garvonta Davis Fight: Social Media Superstar to Face ‘Tank’ in ‘Tank’ in exhibition bout in November
Brent Brookhouse

Jones Junior said on Wednesday, “If he jumps,” Jones Junior said on Wednesday. “IMA is definitely a referee. Without question.”
The proposal for a bizarre battle with Ellston, who challenged O’Neel through celebrity boxing founder Damon Feldman, began. After NBA Legend attempted to cut a line in an autograph session two years ago, Elston claimed that he “cut” O’neel in the neck. O’Neill accepted the challenge the next day.
“O Celebrity Boxing and Charlie Mac, I accept,” O’Nell said in an Instagram video posted on August 18. “You name time and place, I will stay there. Diesel does not run with anyone.”
To date, there is no evidence that a contract has been signed. O’Neill, 53, has dubbed in mixed martial arts training since 2000. In the first exhibitions, he boxed world champions Oscar de La Hoya and Shane Mosley, both lost both. Elston, considered in his 50s, is a music industry veteran and former bodyguard of Smith.
Match Results
Jake Paul vs Garvonta Davis Fight: Social Media Superstar to Face ‘Tank’ in ‘Tank’ in exhibition bout in November


After a two -time former unified heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua, after negotiating to face the most dangerous challenge of his career, Jake Paul has now published the current WBA lightweight champion Gerova “tank” to fight with “Tank” Davis. The streaming service met Davis in an exhibition bout at State Farm Arena in Atlanta on 14 November, in a streaming service announced on Wednesday.
The declaration is strange, as Paul has fought his career in the cruiserweight, with the exception of his fight with Mike Tyson, which was held in heavyweight. It makes for a difference of approximately 65-pounds where both people compete regularly as Davis is the owner of a title in the 135-Pound Division.
Paul had set his places on the Joshua fight, which Paul had a significant departure from contacting his boxing career.
Paul began defeating a series of fellow social media affected Anisongib, former NBA player Nat Robinson and former UFC fighters before losing close decisions for Tommy Fury in 2023. Paul defeated some more former UFC fighters and two low-level boxers to a box office repeatedly disappointed for the same time before the most time, which was the most time before by the same former UFC fighters and two low-level boxers. Chavez Junior.
All those opponents have been outside the world of boxing, or underscribed, or are well out of their prime, before their prime. Therefore, the conversation with Joshua was amazing.
Instead, Paul will now face Davis in a match that will not rely on the professional record of any man.
Davis is more skillful in his career with many titles in his career and some of the best skills in sports. But he must have been giving a lot of shape to Paul, and not only in weight, because Davis is eight inches short.
Davis was connected to a rematch with Lamont Roach Junior. After both fighters struggled with one Controversial draw in March In a battle, many people believe that Roach won. Draw kept Davis correct as a professional on 30–0-1.
Roach Remach separated after Davis was arrested on July 11 to attack his girlfriend. Those allegations were removed On August 12 after suppressing the allegations of the alleged victim.
Match Results
Former champion Julio Sesar Chavez Junior was sent to Mexico, jailed after ice arrest in Los Angeles


Boxer Julio Sesar Chavez Junior is in Mexican Jail after being deported from the United States. Chavez was arrested in the US last month and Cartel’s participation was accused.
An official said that Chavez was admitted to a jail in the northern state of Sonora. The Associated Press On Tuesday on the condition of anonymity. Chavez, 39, warned for his arrest in Mexico for smuggling alleged weapons and drugs, and relations with Sinaloa Cartel. Mexico Attorney General Alejandro Gartz Manero had revealed the investigation of Chavez, which started in 2019.
Mexican President Claudia Shinbam confirmed Chavez’s exile during a news conference on Tuesday.
“I think he was deported,” Shinbam told reporters. “I don’t know that it was yesterday or this morning. But he told us that he would come to Mexico.”
snow Chavez arrested on 2 July In Los Angeles, after days Lose to Jake Paul In a high-profile boxing fight. Chavez was arrested for eliminating his visa and lying on the application of a green card. The Homeland Security Department said last month that Chavez had abolished a tourist visa, which ended in February 2024.
According to the law enforcement, Chavez applied to an American citizen in April 2024 for a valid permanent resident position based on his marriage. Officials say Chavez’s spouse was linked to Sinaloa Cartel-Named as a foreign terrorist organization by the American government-Cartel leader Jokin Guzman’s now through a prior relationship with the deceased son.
Former WBC Middleweight Champion Caves is the son of the legendary three-division World Champion, Julio Sesar Chavez. In 2012, Chhote Chavez was convicted of drunk driving in Los Angeles and sentenced to 13 days to jail. In January 2024, he was allegedly arrested on gun charges for having two AR-style ghost rifles.
-
IPL3 months ago
‘Any nahhi numba hai’: Furious MS Dhoni loses cool, CSK shouts at players – Watch. Cricket news
-
Sports3 months ago
‘Is MS Dhoni fit or not?’ Cricket news
-
IPL3 months ago
Explained: Why Punjab Kings will get two opportunities to reach IPL 2025 final
-
National News3 months ago
Indian Youth Congress started fellowship program for young lawyers
-
IPL3 months ago
IPL 2025: Hardik Pandya hit the unique ‘Triple Century’ in T20S.
-
IPL3 months ago
‘No, you can’t take it …’: Shreyas Iyer’s bold statement. Cricket news
-
Sports3 months ago
How Rohit Sharma’s bad form with BAT is damaging Mumbai Indians’ IPL 2025 campaign
-
National News3 months ago
Mamta paid tribute to ‘rebel’ poet Qazi Nazrul Islam on her birth anniversary