Connect with us

Match Results

Chris Urbank Junior vs. Connor Benan Results, Highlights: Wins the bitter opponent in the year’s battle

Published

on

A planned 2022 battle collapsed due to a failed Ben drug test after a planned 2022 battle between Chris Urbank Junior and Connor Ben, the decades of poor blood between the two men and their families hit a deep level. Quenk and Ben finally stepped into the ring in London on Saturday and gave a no-doubt of the year’s contender, which the Ubank unanimously won after 12 incredible rounds of non-stop action after 12 incredible rounds after 12 incredible rounds.

The Ubank arrived at the arena with his father, ending the years of mutual conflict between father and son and pulling a large response from the crowd at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.

Once the fighters were in the ring, it was clear how big the Ubank was. The difference of that size was expected to be expected as the Ubank is a natural 160-pound fighter, while Ben was coming to many divisions to make British megafite, in the early 1990s, two historical quarrels between their father, Chris Yubank Senior and Nigel Ben were coming on two historical quarrels. The size of the Yubank had already cost $ 500,000 when he was missed by weight by 0.05 pounds and had to keep his weight below 170 pounds due to a renaissance section.

Despite the size difference, Ben came out fearlessly in the early stages, using angles and footwork to avoid the jab of the Ubank and to take off with the winging power shots that was connected behind a quick jab. In the third round, Ben landed to a heavy left, which left the Ubank without any option, but to the clinic and recover.

The Ubank returned with a strong fourth round as the battle rose rapidly, both men spoke throughout the round and thickened in the clinic.

The speed kept swinging as tickling, until the speed and aggression of Ben shines until she takes her way back. The whole time, it seemed that either a man could give a shot that gave him a firm fist of fighting.

In the seventh round, the Ubank began to connect with clean power shots on a high clip than before in the fight. For his credit, Ben absorbed the shots and continued the fire despite concern that the size of the Ubank would produce more power than the chin of Ben.

As it seemed that the Ubank started wearing Benan out, Ben opened the round 9 with a fierce attack, ate the panches as he fired his own looping power shots. By the end of the round, the Ubank had cut a cut above its right eye, although it came as a result of the contingent struggle of the head.

The last bell did not take action, both men removed the shots through the 12th and final round. In that last phase, the Ubank saw many crushed combinations, but as it took place throughout the battle, Ben remained on his feet and removed his own powerful shots.

At the end of the battle, the three judges scored the same to the fight, winning Yubank at a scorecard of 116–112.

“I knew that I was able to bring someone out of it, I just needed someone to bring him out,” said after the victory. “I am not going to lie, I did not expect that he would be a boy to do so. … everything surprised me. I didn’t know what he had. I didn’t really do.

Ben was removed after the defeat, but was eager to think of a rematch.

“Listen, we always knew that Chris is a good fighter,” Ben said. “Fighting talk is fighting talk, but he is a good fighter. I believe I can fight in 160. If we do not remat, I like to do, I can go back to welterweight.”


Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Match Results

Roy Jones Junior ‘Surely’ Referee Shakeel O’Neill vs Charlie Mac

Published

on

Roy-Jones-JR-VS-VS-Well-Mack-Shake-Shake-Shiwile-ONIL-Smith-Boxing-Nuz-Tode-28-2025.jpg
Getty Image/Logan Story

Roy Jones Junior Celebrity is happy to join the boxing Xinigons. Jones recently expressed interest in mentioning a proposed boxing match between Shakeel O’Nell and Charles “Charlie Mac ” Elston, Wil Smith’s former-bodyguard.

The former four-division world champion Jones was asked about his interest in Shak vs. Mac. Jones, a former undisputed light heavyweight champion, told TMZ sports He will be thrilled to finish the possible fight.

Jake Paul vs Garvonta Davis Fight: Social Media Superstar to Face ‘Tank’ in ‘Tank’ in exhibition bout in November

Brent Brookhouse

Jake Paul vs Garvonta Davis Fight: Social Media Superstar to Face 'Tank' in 'Tank' in exhibition bout in November

Jones Junior said on Wednesday, “If he jumps,” Jones Junior said on Wednesday. “IMA is definitely a referee. Without question.”

The proposal for a bizarre battle with Ellston, who challenged O’Neel through celebrity boxing founder Damon Feldman, began. After NBA Legend attempted to cut a line in an autograph session two years ago, Elston claimed that he “cut” O’neel in the neck. O’Neill accepted the challenge the next day.

“O Celebrity Boxing and Charlie Mac, I accept,” O’Nell said in an Instagram video posted on August 18. “You name time and place, I will stay there. Diesel does not run with anyone.”

To date, there is no evidence that a contract has been signed. O’Neill, 53, has dubbed in mixed martial arts training since 2000. In the first exhibitions, he boxed world champions Oscar de La Hoya and Shane Mosley, both lost both. Elston, considered in his 50s, is a music industry veteran and former bodyguard of Smith.


Continue Reading

Match Results

Jake Paul vs Garvonta Davis Fight: Social Media Superstar to Face ‘Tank’ in ‘Tank’ in exhibition bout in November

Published

on

Jake-Paul-Head.JPG
Getty images

After a two -time former unified heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua, after negotiating to face the most dangerous challenge of his career, Jake Paul has now published the current WBA lightweight champion Gerova “tank” to fight with “Tank” Davis. The streaming service met Davis in an exhibition bout at State Farm Arena in Atlanta on 14 November, in a streaming service announced on Wednesday.

The declaration is strange, as Paul has fought his career in the cruiserweight, with the exception of his fight with Mike Tyson, which was held in heavyweight. It makes for a difference of approximately 65-pounds where both people compete regularly as Davis is the owner of a title in the 135-Pound Division.

Paul had set his places on the Joshua fight, which Paul had a significant departure from contacting his boxing career.

Paul began defeating a series of fellow social media affected Anisongib, former NBA player Nat Robinson and former UFC fighters before losing close decisions for Tommy Fury in 2023. Paul defeated some more former UFC fighters and two low-level boxers to a box office repeatedly disappointed for the same time before the most time, which was the most time before by the same former UFC fighters and two low-level boxers. Chavez Junior.

All those opponents have been outside the world of boxing, or underscribed, or are well out of their prime, before their prime. Therefore, the conversation with Joshua was amazing.

Instead, Paul will now face Davis in a match that will not rely on the professional record of any man.

Davis is more skillful in his career with many titles in his career and some of the best skills in sports. But he must have been giving a lot of shape to Paul, and not only in weight, because Davis is eight inches short.

Davis was connected to a rematch with Lamont Roach Junior. After both fighters struggled with one Controversial draw in March In a battle, many people believe that Roach won. Draw kept Davis correct as a professional on 30–0-1.

Roach Remach separated after Davis was arrested on July 11 to attack his girlfriend. Those allegations were removed On August 12 after suppressing the allegations of the alleged victim.


Continue Reading

Match Results

Former champion Julio Sesar Chavez Junior was sent to Mexico, jailed after ice arrest in Los Angeles

Published

on

Julio-Sisar-Chowz-JR-Boxing-Nuz-Cut-Jack-Pale-A Ice-Maxico-Deportation-Agast-19-2025.jpg
Harry How/Getty Images

Boxer Julio Sesar Chavez Junior is in Mexican Jail after being deported from the United States. Chavez was arrested in the US last month and Cartel’s participation was accused.

An official said that Chavez was admitted to a jail in the northern state of Sonora. The Associated Press On Tuesday on the condition of anonymity. Chavez, 39, warned for his arrest in Mexico for smuggling alleged weapons and drugs, and relations with Sinaloa Cartel. Mexico Attorney General Alejandro Gartz Manero had revealed the investigation of Chavez, which started in 2019.

Mexican President Claudia Shinbam confirmed Chavez’s exile during a news conference on Tuesday.

“I think he was deported,” Shinbam told reporters. “I don’t know that it was yesterday or this morning. But he told us that he would come to Mexico.”

snow Chavez arrested on 2 July In Los Angeles, after days Lose to Jake Paul In a high-profile boxing fight. Chavez was arrested for eliminating his visa and lying on the application of a green card. The Homeland Security Department said last month that Chavez had abolished a tourist visa, which ended in February 2024.

According to the law enforcement, Chavez applied to an American citizen in April 2024 for a valid permanent resident position based on his marriage. Officials say Chavez’s spouse was linked to Sinaloa Cartel-Named as a foreign terrorist organization by the American government-Cartel leader Jokin Guzman’s now through a prior relationship with the deceased son.

Former WBC Middleweight Champion Caves is the son of the legendary three-division World Champion, Julio Sesar Chavez. In 2012, Chhote Chavez was convicted of drunk driving in Los Angeles and sentenced to 13 days to jail. In January 2024, he was allegedly arrested on gun charges for having two AR-style ghost rifles.


Continue Reading

Trending