Connect with us

National News

Congress attacked Narendra Modi, which is not ‘Undoctured’ press conference

Published

on

There was no immediate response from the BJP or the government to the Congress attack.

The Congress on Sunday accused Prime Minister Modi of scripting his media interaction and said, “Unlike its predecessors, he has the courage to catch” unwanted “press meetings.

In a post on X, Ramesh had said that leaders from all over the world had freed the press conference from time to time, but “we had no one for 11 years”.

Ramesh said to his post, “Narendra Modi had built, directed and scripted his media interactions last year during the election campaign – one of whom he claimed to be famous as non -gany. But he never got the courage of an unwanted press meat,” Ramesh said in his post.

The Congress leader said, “This is contrary to all his predecessors. His favorite hatred was a comfortable press in almost every other month, where he was brutally questioned, and he used to reply patiently. This is a way that our democratic foundation was established,” said the Congress leader.

The Congress has been targeting Modi for not facing the media since capturing the top position in 2014.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

National News

VP Vance says

Published

on

The 41 -year -old Republican’s remarks occurred amid increasing concerns about President Trump’s health after a major injury during his meeting with South Korean President Lee J. Mayung. It has been added that there are concerns about his inflamed ankles, its strange moving moves and a mixture of words.

In 78 years and seven months in January, Trump was the oldest President to take oath of office in US history, who had his predecessor, who was 78 and two months as Biden, when he assumed office in 2021.

Vance, who is the third youngest VP in American history, assured the nation that he was ready to take over in terms of anything that happens to President Trump.

“… If God does not, there is a terrible tragedy, I cannot think of better on-the-world training than what I have received in the last 200 days,” he told the USA Today.

Earlier this month, President Trump called Vance a “most likely” successor for the Maga movement, but VP has speculated about its 2028 schemes.

Continue Reading

National News

Derek O’Brien says that CMS fails to motivate confidence under the JPC, 30-day arrest on PM.

Published

on

As many opposition parties have announced that they will not participate in the Joint Parliamentary Committee, who will look into the new bills proposed to remove the Prime Minister, Chief Ministers and other ministers, if arrested for 30 days, Trinamool Congress leader Derek O’Brien said on Friday that the panel does not motivate trust.

He listed examples of opposition objections to Joint Parliamentary Committees (JPC), which usually dominate the MLAs of the ruling party.

In a blog of six reasons published on Friday, why ‘six reasons why JPCS do not Inspolar Confidence’, the Rajya Sabha leader cited the previous cases, where the opposition raised objections before the JPC.

Referring to the joint panel formed in 1987 to investigate the Bofors contract scam, he said that six major opposition parties boycotted the committee as most of its members were from the Congress.

He said, “Two parties are still BJP allies: Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and Asom Gan Parishad (AGP). The report of the committee submitted in 1988 was rejected by the opposition (non-Congress) to be biased,” he said.

The TMC leader also referred to the JPC set up in 2013 to investigate the Augusta Westland VVIP Choppers case. When the proposal for its formation was passed in the Rajya Sabha, the then leader of the opposition Arun Jaitley said that it was written by the government.

Since 2014, Parliament has established 11 JPCs, O’Bheen said, saying that the proposal for formation of JPC was adopted in seven cases on the last day of the session. “Conversely, between 2004 and 2014, three JPCs were installed, no set on the last day,” he said.

The TMC leader also indicated a recent report of a JPC on the Waqf Amendment Bill, which was introduced in Parliament after rebuating the opposition’s dissatisfaction notes.

He said, “After the outspoken protests by the opposition, BJP MP Medha Kulkarni, who reported in the Rajya Sabha in the morning, had to be taken to the post of a corerigandam for Appendix 5, which included notes that were re -included,” he wrote.

Continue Reading

National News

Rahul Gandhi highlighted the scale of error listed as single domestic as Bihar village

Published

on

Congress leader Rahul Gandhi fired a fresh salvo in the Election Commission, claiming that the election role “Ek entire village” in Bihar showed to be “living in the same house” in the district.

The Leader of the Opposition in the Lok Sabha, who is doing a ‘Voter Adhikar Yatra’ across the state, shared a social media post of his party on Thursday, with the comment “See the magic of EC. A whole village has settled in a house”.

The post of Congress on X said that under the Barachtatti assembly section, in Nidani village of Gaya district, “all 947 voters” of a booth have been shown as “residents of house number six”.

The party said, “This is just about a village. We can only imagine the scale of irregularities at the state and national level.”

Continue Reading

Trending