Connect with us

National News

Rahul, Tejashvi see more ‘dead’ people, salute Surya, head for Gaya

Published

on

Yesterday, in Sasram, Gandhi posted on his WhatsApp channel, he has yet met more ‘dead’ voters, who were disintegrated in the first phase of Sir practice. Posting a picture of the meeting, he said, “Sir is the new weapon of vote theft. These people standing with me in this picture are ‘alive’ of this theft.”

Introducing the lost voters, he identified him: “Raj Mohan Singh (70): Farmer and retired soldier; Umarvati Devi (35): Dalit and a laborer; Dhanjay Kumar Bind (30): A backward class and a laborer; (52): minority citizens and laborers.”

All voted in the last 2024 general elections. However, by the time the Bihar assembly elections came, his identity, his existence was erased from India’s democracy, “Gandhi accused his post in Hindi.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

National News

Women and children hungry, with Netanyahu, head of United Nations Food Agency

Published

on

According to the Palestinian Health Ministry in Gaza, about 63,000 people have died in Gaza since the war started. The agency said that 71 people were killed due to Israeli attacks on the previous day, while the scores were more injured. While the ministry does not distinguish between citizens and fighters, it says that more than half of the dead were women and children.

The ministry is part of the Hamas-Interactive Government and is part of employees by medical professionals. The United Nations and independent experts consider it to be the most reliable source of war casualties. Israel disputes its figures, but has not provided its own.

Hamas -led militants kidnapped 251 people and killed around 1,200 people, most of the citizens launched this latest war in the 7 October 2023 attack. Most hostages have been released in ceasefire or other deals. Out of the remaining 50 in Gaza, Israel believes that about 20 are alive.

United Nations chief Gutres has stated that Israel is with the obligations to protect citizens, to protect citizens, facilitate more human access and their required needs.

Systematic disintegration of food water and healthcare systems, Guterres said, “is the result of deliberately decisions that defy basic humanity”.

Continue Reading

National News

VP Vance says

Published

on

The 41 -year -old Republican’s remarks occurred amid increasing concerns about President Trump’s health after a major injury during his meeting with South Korean President Lee J. Mayung. It has been added that there are concerns about his inflamed ankles, its strange moving moves and a mixture of words.

In 78 years and seven months in January, Trump was the oldest President to take oath of office in US history, who had his predecessor, who was 78 and two months as Biden, when he assumed office in 2021.

Vance, who is the third youngest VP in American history, assured the nation that he was ready to take over in terms of anything that happens to President Trump.

“… If God does not, there is a terrible tragedy, I cannot think of better on-the-world training than what I have received in the last 200 days,” he told the USA Today.

Earlier this month, President Trump called Vance a “most likely” successor for the Maga movement, but VP has speculated about its 2028 schemes.

Continue Reading

National News

Derek O’Brien says that CMS fails to motivate confidence under the JPC, 30-day arrest on PM.

Published

on

As many opposition parties have announced that they will not participate in the Joint Parliamentary Committee, who will look into the new bills proposed to remove the Prime Minister, Chief Ministers and other ministers, if arrested for 30 days, Trinamool Congress leader Derek O’Brien said on Friday that the panel does not motivate trust.

He listed examples of opposition objections to Joint Parliamentary Committees (JPC), which usually dominate the MLAs of the ruling party.

In a blog of six reasons published on Friday, why ‘six reasons why JPCS do not Inspolar Confidence’, the Rajya Sabha leader cited the previous cases, where the opposition raised objections before the JPC.

Referring to the joint panel formed in 1987 to investigate the Bofors contract scam, he said that six major opposition parties boycotted the committee as most of its members were from the Congress.

He said, “Two parties are still BJP allies: Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and Asom Gan Parishad (AGP). The report of the committee submitted in 1988 was rejected by the opposition (non-Congress) to be biased,” he said.

The TMC leader also referred to the JPC set up in 2013 to investigate the Augusta Westland VVIP Choppers case. When the proposal for its formation was passed in the Rajya Sabha, the then leader of the opposition Arun Jaitley said that it was written by the government.

Since 2014, Parliament has established 11 JPCs, O’Bheen said, saying that the proposal for formation of JPC was adopted in seven cases on the last day of the session. “Conversely, between 2004 and 2014, three JPCs were installed, no set on the last day,” he said.

The TMC leader also indicated a recent report of a JPC on the Waqf Amendment Bill, which was introduced in Parliament after rebuating the opposition’s dissatisfaction notes.

He said, “After the outspoken protests by the opposition, BJP MP Medha Kulkarni, who reported in the Rajya Sabha in the morning, had to be taken to the post of a corerigandam for Appendix 5, which included notes that were re -included,” he wrote.

Continue Reading

Trending