Connect with us

Sports

Liverpool is not planning on another bid after £ 110m bid

Published

on

Liverpool Currently there is no plan to submit a second proposal Alexander itsA source has told ESPN, later Newcastle United The club’s initial bid for the striker rejected.

Earlier on Friday, Arne Slot was side Offered up to £ 110m ($ 145 million)Below the evaluation of Newcastle’s £ 150m ($ 197 million) player. But a source said that the nature of rejection of Newcastle was such that Liverpool feels that it would be meaningless to present a second bid at this turn.

However, that attitude can be replaced if the tincide club had to find a suitable replacement in the transfer market and indicate a desire to participate with it in this summer.

Sweden is missing from the tour of Asia of International Newcastle, which is due to the “minor thigh injury”, and he is recovering in the former club Real SosidadTraining ground.

ESPN earlier stated that despite signing the Liverpool striker, he was interested in ISAC Hugo Acritic From Intrach frankfurt In the deal of £ 79m ($ 105 million). Departure of Luis Diz To move to £ 65.5m ($ 49.5 million) Bayern Munich Any possible deal can help finish.

Newcastle maintains its long -held stance that they want to keep their star striker.

He missed against the previous weekend game Arsenal A match in Singapore and a K-League XI. That too will not provide facility against Tottenham Hotspur Sunday in South Korea.

, Liverpool New Home, ready for title defense in Ave kit
, The biggest full transfer of summer window grading
, Nunez, Greek among the Premier League stars that require transfer

It has established itself as one of the deadliest forwards in the Premier League since joining Newcastle from Real Sosidad in 2022.

He scored 23 goals in 34 Premier League demonstrations last season, only followed Mohammad Salah29 tally in the golden boot race.

Its victorious target against Liverpool in March Karabao Cup The final gave the first domestic trophy of Newcastle for 70 years.

This report used information about Mark Ogden and James Oli of ESPN.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Sports

Transfer rumors, news: Bayern’s Lukman offer rejected, spurs linked

Published

on

Tottenham Hotspur Can take a late step for Atlanta Ahead Admola Lukman after Bayern Munich There was a proposal, whereas Newcastle United Getting off in Roma Striker Artem dowbeck – And he can pave the way Alexander its To join the end LiverpoolJoin us for the latest transfer news, rumors and gossip from all over the world before the window closure on Monday.

Transfers homepage , Deal done , Grade of men , Female grade

Top stories

, Source: Phulham Agreed Fee for Kevin; I Milan Ke Chukvuze
, Visa Slam Brentford urges the club to leave it
, Source: Man United Recipient Martinease Interest, Villa Keen On Sancho
, Source: Hincapié London-bound for the arsenal trick

Trending rumors

, Admola Lukman Trying to find a path out of Atalanta for most of the summer, and Sport mediaset Those reports stated that Bayern Munich has tried to signing a loan directly to 27 -year -old. Beyern is to see other options after his move Chelsey‘S Nicholas jackson Decurred due to an injury Liam delapAtalanta is only interested in a complete transfer, or a loan with the obligation to make this step permanent. Internazionale The bid of € 45 million has already been made after Lukman’s lead to San Siro. Galatasarai And Tottenham Hotspur It is now associated with late move before Monday’s deadline.

– Newcastle Roma is discussing a step for the striker Artem dowbeckReport The SunThere is a conversation in connection with an initial debt step for the 28 -year -old that will include a permanently made option for fees in an area of ​​£ 30 million. After completing blockbuster signing Nick Voltame From VFB Stutgart On Saturday, Ukraine International dowbeck will be the second forward signing of summer magpees, which will open the door Alexander its Possible to complete your switch in Liverpool.

, Fanarbash Manchester City has joined the race to sign a goalkeeper EdersonReport Fabricio romanoThey are ready to challenge rivals Galatasarai For 32 -year -old, the city rejected the offer of € 10 meters from Turkish veterans after the city. Premier League Club is ready to call on time at Eight -year Sple of Aderson at Etihad Stadium Paris Saint Germain And Italy International Shot-Stopper Gianlouigi donarumma Line as a replacement. As Nicolo veinDonarumma has agreed to the conditions of five years of contract which will put her in the club until the summer of 2030.

– A step for Liverpool defender Joe Gomez Being considered by AC MilanAs Gianluka de margio, Rosonary The manager is eager to reinforce the defense of Masimiliano Alegri before the transfer window closure, but after stalling after Manchester City’s chase Manual axisThey are now searching for the option, with 28 -year -old Gomez, one of the names on their radar. However, mirror Reports that Reds would not be interested in farewell methods with Gomez – which is also wanted as a possible replacement by Crystal Palace Mark Gauhi , Manager Arne Slot determined to catch him due to his versatility.

, Manchester United guard Nusare Mazraui Has added to shortlist Siri a Side juventus says Gazeta dello sportThe 27 year old has been identified as an alternative Atletico Madrid‘S Nahul MolinaAnd they are ready to create a approach to signing the loan from Old Trafford. Mazraoui made its first appearance of the season on Saturday when coming as an alternative during United 3-2 Premier League win Burnley,

Take a specialist

game

2:45

Does Jackson have the right to cancel the Bayern Loan after the Chelsea Delap injury?

The ESPN FC crew debate is correct if Chelsea Nicholas Jackson’s potential loan is correct to cancel Bayern Munich.

Other rumors

– Juventus and club RB are monitoring the status of RB leapzig striker in the Premier League Low opena, Bianconi The transfer window is “severely interested” in getting down 25 years old beyond the deadline. ,Philip Hinz,

– Nottingham Forest has offered to sign Paris St.-Germen Winger Lee Kang-inThe proposal is believed to be a initial € 30 m that can become € 60 m if the conditions are met. ,L ‘equipe,

– Many clubs are interested in Chelsea defender Josh AchampongBayern, Manchester City and AFC Bornemouth are all asked to see a 19 -year -old child, considering a late approach on a loan with a liability to be permanent with Bundesleiga Champion. ,Mentor,

– Arsenal Midfielder Fabio Viera West Ham is on United’s radar, but they can face competition with stutgarts. ,Florian Pletanburg,

– Iceland International and Gent Striker Andry goodjonsene Blackburn is ready to join the rivers after the £ 2m deal agreed. He is the son of former Chelsea Forward Eurdur Goodjonsen. ,Mike mcgrath,

– RB Leapzig still wants to sign Liverpool who attacked the midfielder Harvey ElliotBut concern is that they may not be able to complete their evaluation. ,Philip Hinz,

– Fiurentina is a free transfer for former Manchester United Defenders Victor lindelof,Courier delio sport,

– Conversation between AC Milan and Marsile is going on about a deal for midfielder Adrian Rabiot,Gianluka de margio,

– On Sunday, a medical has been prescribed as Brighton and How Albian Fulback Taarq lampati Fiorentina is ready to join. ,Nicolo vein,

– RB does not want to participate with a leapzig midfielder Christof bamgarter Despite interest from Crystal Palace and Villarial. ,Philip Hinz,

– West Ham Fullback Emeron Palmiery Marsile is set to complete a switch. ,Fabricio romano,

– Al Ilyhad is eager to attack the midfielder on FC Porto Rhodrigo mora,L ‘equipe,

– Switzerland International and Al Ryan forward Breel Embollo Roma is on a shortlist. The price of € 20 m will be enough to sign it. ,Courier delio sport,

– PISA free agents are closed at a step to sign the defender Raul albiol,Nicolo vein,

– A deal has been agreed by AC Milan and Bornmouth for Fullback Álex jiménezHe will join the cherry on the loan with an alternative section to make the trick permanent. ,Fabricio romano,

Continue Reading

Sports

Man United Recipient Martinease Interest, Source on Villa’s Molds – Source

Published

on

Manchester United Are searching for a step for Aston Villa Goalkeeper EMI MartineaseSources have told ESPN.

United is interested in signing a goalkeeper before the transfer deadline on Monday.

A deal for 23-year-old shot-stopper has also been contacted with Royal Antwerp Sen LamensBut the owners of the club have also continued to monitor the status of martinease after offering a loan rejected by Villa in summer.

United has carried forward his efforts to get another goalkeeper with both Andre onana And Altaya biinder Permanent instability begins for the season.

There was a mistake in Onana for a goal during the shock Karabao Cup Get out of Grimbi Town while Biindir, who has started all three Premier League Sports, made mistakes against both Arsenal And Burnley,

There has been speculation that Martinez can miss Villa’s Premier League struggle crystal Palace Sunday night amidst the interest of United.

United Boss Ruben Amorim was asked about his goalkeeper situation 3-2 wins On Saturday, he tried his best to protect both Bernley and both Biindir and Onana.

“Everyone talks about the goalkeeper,” said the Portuguese coach. “I think it is difficult to become a goalkeeper of Manchester United at this moment. Players are struggling a little with all the things around the club. It’s normal. So it is not just a goalkeeper. I think everyone has to improve.”

Sources have told ESPN that Onana does not expect to leave United before the end of the window.

Set to join Villa Eye Sango with Lindelof

Meanwhile, Villa is interested in Jayden SanchoUnited are eager to leave before the deadline for the United Mornex and 25 -year -old, the villa may join the loan, which may include a loan on a loan for the possible step in Martinez’s Old Trafford.

Sancho has a year left on its contract in United and ready to become a free agent in the next summer.

Sources also told ESPN that the villas are ready to sign. Victor lindelof On a free transfer. Eight years later at the Center-Back Club united in summer.

, Man United Face Chinha is waiting on mount injuries
, Fulham, Bernley Manager shares anger with VAR with controversy
– Dawson: Emotional turmoil for Amorim, but a significant win for man united

Continue Reading

Sports

2025 BWF Worlds in India: Band-Ed Bronze is going on between 14-year-old race and future questions.

Published

on

India’s campaign at the 2025 BWF World Championship ended in the semi-finals, with a streak-out-walked bronze medal and a series of What-Ef for Satvikasairaj Rangeddi and Chirag Shetty.

There are two arrogant opposite methods of looking back on it; Failure to deal with pressure once again, or something to cherish in difficult times. What is worth it, that Indian badminton managed to keep the 14 -year line alive in 2025, despite a difficult season for top players, winning a 14 -year line of winning a world championship medal.

The World Championship Medal Streak has been one of the strongest indicators of the golden period of Indian badminton in the 2010s. There has been a medal in the four subjects spread back in 2011 and every top Indian player has won at least one medal in these 13 years, fighting through incredible, all -time epic matches.

However, this line was in real danger when the draw was announced and the low rankings of Indians hurt their opportunities. Laxman Sen played the world No.1, PV Sindhu and HS Pranoy had to get second preference, Satvik-Chirag placed two of his hardcore rivals on the path of podium. A week ago, no one is very surprised at the early exit.

Instead, what was after a week was how and why and why Indian badminton had increased brilliantly on the global stage in the last decade.

We noticed that a 30 -year -old PV Sindhu returns time with a vintage show for Wang Zee Yi, a world number 2, and comes within the game of winning a historic sixth medal. We saw that there are two match points against HS Paranoy, Illness-Crawed and at the age of 33, two match points against World No. 2 Anders Antonson. We noticed that the youth saw Tanisha Krasto and Dhruv Kapila in real time to knock out the 5th Seeds Tang Chun Man and TS Ying Suit in a discipline, which no one talks about. We saw Satvik-Charag learning from their mistakes and the Paris Olympics twisted tables over two of the most difficult opponents on back-to-back days to secure the podium, exactly one year after the Paris Olympics.

Only one of these memorable performances ended with a medal, but all of them showed the fight and heart that separates the champion. It does not paper on clear cracks in the system and a main game for India can have a cool comfort alone. But for a week in Paris, Indian badminton again raised the expectations of a medal after about a year, and it is counted as a reform despite the near-way and what it was.

The throbac of the Indus is less

If the biggest from the 2025 World Championship-Sindhu’s quarterfinal exit will be won, then win away from a medal. At the age of 30 years and 12 years of announcing herself with a medal at this level as a teenager, the Indus came close to making a unique part of history.

She extended her amazing record against Chinese players in the World Championship – she never lost to one – with a straight -Sadhe -Sodi, Wang almost cruel demolition. The Indian WR 15 came as a fully underdog in the third round match; In 2025, for the nine first round outpayers, take a player who was one of the most in-form and successful players in 2025. From the beginning, the Indian rapidly highlighted his power and vast wings to constantly misunderstand a top opponent in court terms in Paris.

It looked like a throw for her pre-leg surgery, when her elite physicality made her game to the impermeable. Gone movements, nervous mistakes, and the terrible line decisions that have disturbed it over the years. I wish, all these young men came out in the next match against daughter Kusuma Wardani, where he stumbled at big points and created a profitable position in the judge.

A win gave the sixth medal to the former world champion and won for the first time in the 30s, in his teenage and in the 20s. She would highlight her missing opportunities, coming very close to the podium. In one year (in fact, year) where the on-court aura of the Indus has deteriorated with the initial exit, it can be a sweet vengeance arc. This was not to happen, but the spark she showed, she raises the question: does it inspire Sindhu for one last push in the World Championship to be held at home next year?

Satvik-Charag band-ad bronze

The second big question from the Paris world is a more philosopher: Is the Bronze of Satvik-Chirg a band-ed after taking revenge for their Olympic exit, or is it another example of their plan that is failing them in a significant moment? These can be both.

Indians have 6th seed Liang Wyceng and Wang Chang and 2th seed Aaron Chia and Soh Wui Yik – only two active Olympic medalists – to win their second medal after three years. This was extremely important because they have lost records against both couple and lost to the Malaysian people in the Olympics last year. It was not only about taking revenge, but was tangible evidence that both had learned from their mistakes of last year; Not to open your defense again against your bogimen. In the year hurt, it was important to show that they were in the aristocratic circle of the men’s couple. In this regard, his medal is correct with the stories of Sindhu becoming world champions after an epic fight and two straight silver medals or Paranoys are excluding Victor Excelsen at their home.

However, he then lost to the 11th Seeds Chen Bo Yang and Liu Yi, being a similar strategic trick that he had worked so hard to escape. Chinese opponents sent low, flat, rapid exchange down to pierce their defense and then targeted the situation by raining the flick. It was a whipplash-upbeat match, with a lead of 11–5 in the game before the sevenvic-charag, to go below 0–9 in the third … seems to have no alternative plans, when their attack was not neutralized, the middle-court defense of Satvik targeted, and the point-building cramps.

This last game will be a major setback, which already connects the clear scar tissue collected from Paris. (Chirag was shaking with emotion after beating Soh-Chaiya, how much did it mean.) But a big shock would be the result; Opponents have come to know how to leave them completely in their defense and it is working every time. A year after the Olympic and coach change, it is not ideal for Satvik-Chirag to suffer from the same issue. Something has to be given, whether he is developing a strategic mastermind of his own or learning better balance under pressure.

While both of these and the badminton community of India are eligible to celebrate a hard-won medal, but there is a lot of barrow thinking to do B and more. Not only for men’s couple, but for discipline.

Men’s single is a concern

In big headlines, one thing to do with a talk that goes under the radar was a decline in the singles of men, especially the poor magic from Laxman Sen. Now, no Indian person was spoken in the incident.

It is believed that both Laxman and Pranoy faced the world’s two best players in Shi You Qi and Antonsen this year. But last year at the same place at the Olympics, Laxman tore to finish fourth through a draw. To win a game, it was also shown that his game finds his game in itself, which was earlier that he is similar to confidence crisis. For Pranoy, after struggling through a trademark marathon, not receiving one of the two match points will be a harsh blow. But it shows what he still has on top of the game.

The house and the next world championship in India is one year, expecting Laxman’s 20-Quad Brigade, Ayush Shetty, Kiran George, Priyanshu Rajawat as well as take steps to count it.


Continue Reading

Trending