IPL
Zim vs NZ: New Zealand Crush Zimbabwe in the first test, Matt Henry shines with 9/90 Cricket News

New Zealand did a mild work of Zimbabwe in the first Test at the Queens Sports Club, winning nine wickets within three days on Friday. Visitors were set a target of just eight runs after the bowling of Zimbabwe for 165 in their second innings, and despite losing the Devon Conway, he got work without fuss. It marked a major comeback in red-ball cricket between the two countries, which had not met in the format since 2016. The test was also finished in heavy defeat to Zimbabwe, and had changed very little after nearly a decade. Zimbabwe managed to avoid the loss of an innings for some fight by his lower order. But his second innings attempt was still not enough to push New Zealand’s previous tea, the result was sealed immediately after the break. The New Zealand bowlers had a difference once again. Matt Henry, who took 6 to 39 in the first innings, woke up three more to finish with 90 match figures. He had raced 10-cicat, his colleagues placed their colleagues on some spot. Mitchell Santner led the side, stepping with 4 for 27 in the second innings, which is striking in major moments to dent Zimbabwe’s brief resistance. Will O’Rurke pasted three wickets with three wickets in an over with three wickets, including a double strike. Zimbabwe resumed the day to 2 at 3, but slipped to 64 for lunch for 64. Sean Williams scored the top with 49, while Craig Erwin made 22. His partnership briefly raised expectations, but both fell before the session ended. Alexander Raza, returning to the test side, could not create an impact and was rejected for just 5.
Voting
Will Zimbabwe be able to bounce back to another test?
With this result, New Zealand took a 1-0 lead in the two-match series. The second Test will also be played in Bulwayo starting on Thursday.
IPL
DPL | Nitish Rana hit back on Digwesh Rathi – ‘If someone beat me, I will not sit quietly’. Cricket news

New Delhi:Nitish rana The Delhi Premier League 2025 (DPL) at the Arun Jaitley Stadium has broken his silence on his on-field change with Digwesh Rathi during the Eliminator. A video of Fiery Exchange has gone viral, showing a warm conversation with Rathi, showing a warm-spinner’s signature ceremony to a six before making fun of her bat for a six before making fun of her.In the eliminator match, Nitish Rana produced an unbeaten 134 who won a match in just 55 delivery, with 17 balls guided his side for successful chase of 202 and seven wickets in hand.Rana said in a media interaction, “This is not right or wrong. He came to win the match for his team, and I came to win for myself.”“But it is my responsibility to respect the game of cricket, and it is his as well. He was the one who started it. I would not say how or what happened, because it would be unfair.“But yes, if someone beats me or falls on my face, I am not a person who will just sit quietly. Because it is that I have always played my cricket.“If someone beats me, and they think they will instigate me and get me out, then I can come back with a six. What happened yesterday was an example of this,” he said.
Voting
What do you think was accidentally more than the change between Nitish Rana and Digwesh Rathi?
Rana said that he did not start a fight with Rathi, which was one of the search for the IPL season earlier this year.“He who starts it is in his hands to end it. I have been in many quarrels so far; it’s not that I have not done.“But till date, I have never started anything. Yes, if someone says something before me, I always answer, and this is my way,” Rana said.He said, “How I have been brought. My parents taught me that if you are not wrong, you should stand for yourself, and exactly I do it, and I will keep doing it in the future too,” he said.West Delhi Lions, led by Nitish Rana, will take to Central Delhi Kings in the DPL 2025 final on Sunday.
IPL
Asia Cup 2025: ‘None of his business strictly’ – Sunil Gavaskar slam foreign players on Shreyas Iyer lapse. Cricket news

New Delhi: Captain of former India Sunil Gavaskar Hit foreign stars like South Africa Legend AB de Villiers For inquiry Shreyas IyerIndia’s Asia Cup 2025 Squad missed.Go beyond the border with our YouTube channel. Subscribe now!Speaking on his YouTube channel, de Villiers suggested that Iyer’s absence was not purely performing-based and was indicated on “some is running behind the curtain”. He also claimed that the inclusion of the batsman could lead to “ego clashes”, cited as Iyer’s recent exploits as captain in IPL and domestic circuits.
Voting
Do you agree with Sunil Gavaskar’s stand on foreign players who commented on Indian cricket selection?
However, Gavaskar did not make any words to dismiss de Villiers’ comments. Writing in his column for Sportstar, he exploded foreign players to intervene Indian cricket Case.“However, it’s surprising, however, it is that there is no stake in Indian cricket and very little knowledge about it has been introduced into debate, adding fuel to the fire. Although they can be great as players, the selection of the Indian team is strictly none of their business.The legendary opener insisted that Indian cricketers never comment on the selection matters of other countries.“This is almost the same as the selection is perfect and there is no comment to make them. So why your nose in the selection of the Indian team? Have you ever heard of talking about the selection of teams from other countries? No, we feel like our own business,” he said.Gavaskar either left the Indian media, accused him of increasing the foreign opinion for verification.“To an extent, Indian media is also responsible, because they go to foreign cricketers and ask them about Indian cricket. How many times do we see Indian journalists chasing foreign players – who have forgotten their own countries – just to get a quote on India? It seems that our cricket needs to be recognized by them,” they argued.Along with gearing up for the India Asia Cup, the fiery words of Gavaskar have ruled the debate on the external influence in the Indian cricket discourse.
IPL
UAE vs Pakistan: Pakistan won the Asia Cup; Defeated UAE by 31 runs. Cricket news

Pakistan continued its impressive run before the Asia Cup, registering the second consecutive win in the T20 TRAI-series with a 31-run win over the United Arab Emirates in Sharjah on Saturday.Opener Sam Ayub and Youngster Hasan Nawaz were Pakistan’s Commanding A total of 207 architects, both striking Half-Santimeters were striking. Ayub scored the top with 38-chants, with seven fours and four sixes, while Nawaz stole the show with 26 balls, with six maximum a hat-trick of sixes from spinner Haider Ali. The knock of his retaliation rescued Pakistan from an early vobble for 74 in three and gave his speed to the innings.Go beyond the border with our YouTube channel. Subscribe now!Player of the Match named Ayub reduced personal recognition in favor of the team’s collective success. He said, “Different players are performing in different sports. It is good for the team. I do not like personal awards, feel that it is over-rated. It’s a team game. It is all about execution,” he said that he is also working on his bowling. “It is challenging in T20s. You need to believe in your thought process.,
Voting
Do you think Pakistan can maintain the line of victory till the Asia Cup?
Hasan Nawaz deferred as an emerging star, shared Pakistan in power in 200 past with Mohammad Nawaz (25 runs 15) with 2007 runs. Faheem Ashraf Pakistan, sticking with a useful 16, looted 64 in the last five overs.Despite the three wickets of Junaid Siddiq and Sagir Khan, the UAE was abandoned chasing a standing target. His innings used to revolve around Asif Khan’s breathtaking 77 in 35 balls, which threatened to turn the game on his head, but he fell in the last over. Captain Muhammad Wasim also contributed to a fast 33, but later admitted: “We gave an additional 15-20 runs. Asif has a caliber … We needed someone to score 30-40 runs in the middle overs. We will do our best in the next game. ,Pakistan captain Salman Ali Agga admitted the room for reform and praised his side’s intention. He said, “Attempt to bat right. We need to work in the last five overs bowling. Hasan Nawaz is a generational talent, one for the future. I want my team to play an aggressive brand of cricket,” he said.With a back-to-back win, including a 39-run win over Afghanistan on Friday, Pakistan is filled with priorade and confidence as they create pace in the Asia Cup performance.
-
IPL3 months ago
‘Any nahhi numba hai’: Furious MS Dhoni loses cool, CSK shouts at players – Watch. Cricket news
-
Sports3 months ago
‘Is MS Dhoni fit or not?’ Cricket news
-
IPL3 months ago
Explained: Why Punjab Kings will get two opportunities to reach IPL 2025 final
-
IPL3 months ago
IPL 2025: Hardik Pandya hit the unique ‘Triple Century’ in T20S.
-
National News3 months ago
Indian Youth Congress started fellowship program for young lawyers
-
Sports3 months ago
How Rohit Sharma’s bad form with BAT is damaging Mumbai Indians’ IPL 2025 campaign
-
IPL3 months ago
‘No, you can’t take it …’: Shreyas Iyer’s bold statement. Cricket news
-
IPL3 months ago
Anil Kumbal on Shubman Gill: ‘Captaining India is different from the captaincy of a franchise’. Cricket news