National News
See Slip Slip worldwide as Trump’s new tariff US dollar sink

After the Choppy Trading on Wall Street, the world’s shares retreated on Friday, which caused more damage and as investors assess the order of President Donald Trump, which implements new tariffs on 68 countries and European Union starting in seven days.
Trump’s order, which had already pushed back the deadline of the first tariff on August 1, has already injected a new dose of uncertainty in the uncertain process.
In early European trade, Germany’s dax fell 1.5 percent to 23,697.31. Britain’s FTSE fell 100 0.7 percent to 9,068.97. In Paris, CAC 40 shed 1.6 percent to 7,647.56.
The future for S&P 500 was 0.8 percent below and Dow Jones was also 0.8 percent less for industrial average.
Japan’s Nikkei fell from 0.7 percent to 40,799.60, while South Korea’s Kospi rose 3.9 percent to 3,119.41.
Hong Kong’s Hang Seng index fell from 1.1 percent to 24,507.81, while Shanghai Composite slipped 0.4 percent.
Australia’s S&P ASX 200 from 0.9 percent to 8,662, India’s BSE Sensex decreased from 0.4 percent to 80,837.19 and Taiwan’s Taiwan from 0.5 percent to 23,434.38.
“Trump’s new tariff instructions, signed behind the closed doors just before the time limit of 1 August, slap a new floor under global trade costs: 10 percent of the minimum rate for almost all partners, 15 percent or more surcharge for surplus nations,” with a particular IRE with Canada, “SPI Essate Management’s SPI Essate Management Stephen Management Stephan Ins.
“It was not just an update – it was a structural rewrite. The average American tariff jumps from 13.3 percent to 15.2 percent, Trump made a seismic change at a average of 2.3 percent before the withdrawal of the office. It resumes the cost stone for everything from semocarders to copper pipes,” he said.
“The USA is a high-value-addicted industry for its economy for its economy, while Rabo Bank’s senior market strategist Benjamin Pictton said in a comment about the US tariff, while the USA is a high-proclaimed industry, while forces business partners to provide preference market access to their exports and supplies with cheap imports. It’s not a mistake, it’s not a mistake.
On Wall Street on 31 July, Thursday, the stocks capted the trading day with more damage after an initial Big Tech rally and a healthcare sector pulback reduced the market.
National News
‘Congress submitted 89 lakh complaints to ECI during his head, all dismissed’

Senior Congress leader Pawan Khera said on Sunday that 89 lakh complaints were tampered with by the party’s booth level agents (BLAS) during the special intensive amendment (SIR) of irregularities irregularities, but all were rejected by the Election Commission.
Alleging that the irregularities raised doubts over the intentions of the ECI, demanding that the entire practice be re -conducted.
Khera said in a press briefing in Patna, “ECI keeps on reporting through its sources that no complaint is coming from any political party. The truth is that the Congress has submitted complaints of 89 lakhs, which is related to irregularities in the EC.”
“When our Blass went to file a complaint, his complaints were turned down by the ECI. The pole panel clearly told our Blass that the complaints could only be accepted by individuals, not by political parties,” Khera said.
The Congress demands that the entire head practice be reopened, he said that the irregularities in the head doubted the Election Commission’s intentions.
He said, “Our Blaos left no stone unturned to register the complaints and objections of the voters, whose names were removed, and all the applications were submitted to the District Election Officer (DEOS),” he said.
The senior Congress leader said that the names of 65 lakh voters of Bihar were removed from the electoral rolls from 90,540 booths in the state by ECI.
While 25 lakh voters were removed due to migration, the names of 22 lakh people were removed as they are not alive. He said that the names of 9,70,000 voters were removed as they were found absent at the given address.
“The total number of booths where more than 100 names were removed, is 20,368, and the number of booths removed more than 200 is 1,988. There are 7,613 booths where the names of more than 70 percent of women were removed,” Khera claimed.
There are 635 booths where more than 75 percent of the names removed in the migrant category are women, saying that it is very important to verify these figures.
There are many cases where a single voter has been given two epic numbers, the senior Congress leader said.
National News
Akhilesh Yadav on alleged inspiration behind Bihar

Samajwadi Party chief Akhilesh Yadav took a sharp job in the Election Commission of India (ECI) on Saturday, claiming that the Lok Sabha leader of Rahul Gandhi’s voter Adhikar Yatra in Bihar had motivated the election body to pass through his edition of a special review.
Speaking at Patna Airport before its departure, the former Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister commented, “Voter Abhikar Yatra has done one head of the Election Commission itself. EC was busy making things easier (Jugad) For BJP, but despite this, the party is ready to defeat in Bihar assembly elections. ,
Akhilesh joined the journey in Saran on Saturday, addressing a joint rally with Rahul Gandhi and RJD leader Tejashvi Yadav and visited RJD patron Lalu Prasad at his residence in Patna.
Talking to reporters after the meeting, he said, “I am confident that Tejashvi will form the next government in Bihar. I cannot be in power in power in the present, but I will try to help them by sharing my experiences.”
Responding to the BJP’s criticism that India block is opposing the special amendment of the electoral roll as it wants to protect illegal immigrants and ‘foreign’ voters, the SP leader gave a befitting reply, “In our state, we have an immigrant (we have an immigrant (Gratitude) As Chief Minister. ,
His comment was directed at Yogi Adityanath, who is originally from Uttarakhand, who settled in Gorakhpur and became the head of a major religious institution.
National News
Voter Adhikar Yatra of India Block set for Grand Finale March in Patna

The journey was not without controversy. A video allegedly showed a clearly against Prime Minister Modi in Darbhanga, which inspires the BJP protests and struggle with Congress workers in Patna. The Congress accused the BJP of attacking its Sadakat Ashram headquarters.
Addressing a rally in Araha, Rahul Gandhi called the journey a “revolution”, to ensure that no vote is stolen, warning that “if your vote is stolen, you will be robbed for your future.” He repeatedly criticized the Center, alleging that PM Modi and BJP-RSS serve elite interests, while Mahatma Gandhi and Babasaheb emphasize the constitutional rights of votes contained by Ambedkar.
During the journey, Rahul Gandhi adopted local symbols, wearing a white T-shirt, cargo pants, and “Gamcha” like many residents of rural Bihar. The yatra started from Sasram on 17 August and Aurangabad, Gaya, Nawada, Nalanda, Lakhisarai, Munger, Bhagalpur, Katiyar, Purnia, Araria, Supaul, Madhubani, Darbhanga, Sitamari, East and West Champaran, Gopalganj, Gopalganj, Saiwan, Saiwan, Saiwan, Siavan, Saiwan, Saiwan, Gopalgana,
With PTI input
-
IPL3 months ago
‘Any nahhi numba hai’: Furious MS Dhoni loses cool, CSK shouts at players – Watch. Cricket news
-
Sports3 months ago
‘Is MS Dhoni fit or not?’ Cricket news
-
IPL3 months ago
Explained: Why Punjab Kings will get two opportunities to reach IPL 2025 final
-
IPL3 months ago
IPL 2025: Hardik Pandya hit the unique ‘Triple Century’ in T20S.
-
National News3 months ago
Indian Youth Congress started fellowship program for young lawyers
-
IPL3 months ago
Anil Kumbal on Shubman Gill: ‘Captaining India is different from the captaincy of a franchise’. Cricket news
-
Sports3 months ago
How Rohit Sharma’s bad form with BAT is damaging Mumbai Indians’ IPL 2025 campaign
-
National News3 months ago
Mamta paid tribute to ‘rebel’ poet Qazi Nazrul Islam on her birth anniversary